manscaping?

Use scissors to trim low, want to buy a razor similar to the ones you get haircuts with so I can get that Hair Jordan on my piece but am afraid of cutting myself.

Son do not use the clippers without guards. I cut myself using the non cutting end as a test, just the vibration murked my sack.

Last edited:
i use to shave but then ingrown hairs and bumps were starting to show up, i just trim now. it's a shame bc i felt faster and stronger with shaved pubes.

Last edited:
dat 2 guard.

also the Schick Intuition is god tier for manscaping. smooth as eggs, have recommended it to many NTers and they all said it worked great for them too.

i go with the 0 every two or three weeks. Gillette fusion leaves me silky smooth

i used to then i heard it wasnt the best idea in terms of skincare.

im bringing grizzly back now.
Saw the studies for this as well.

The exposed skin from bald shaves is a breeding ground for bacteria.

Dem ingrown hairs.

And there's no hair follicles to absorb sweat, so when its hot outside your piece will smell like cottage cheese and UOENO it.

Im about that trim life.

When I'm not feeling lazy I just take it all off.  The smoothness is a confidence booster for some reason.

You know I keep the fresh line up and 2 line part down there
nthat.gif

I've shaved a few times down there, but I ended up getting cut and getting ingrown hairs. :x

Now I just trim it down once in awhile.

Tried tapering myself down there with my cousins hair cutting clippers, I couldn't fade it right though. Seen him giving my other cousin a haircut with the same clippers the next morning.

i used to shave my ex's region when i go to his house. personally i prefer it trimmed. them pricklies arent the business.

Last edited:
I promise you this razor is the one to use for your manscaping desires.

View media item 451535
You can literally go against your goods and not fear of cutting, especially if you use the shaving gel that matches the razor.

Thinking of buying a backup just in case the one I am using now ever gives out.

Last edited:
Man whatever. I'd let my piece shave my curr if she wanted.

Last edited:
i use to shave but then ingrown hairs and bumps were starting to show up, i just trim now. it's a shame bc i felt faster and stronger with shaved pubes.

Lol this

Shaved pubes + compression shorts and you can conquer the world

preview914.jpg

i used to shave my ex's region when i go to his house. personally i prefer it trimmed. them pricklies arent the business.

thats real love right there :lol:

& peep man u extra hell for that spolier :rofl: :rofl:

i just trim tho no shave, i aint got time to be tryna explain away bumps in that area. wat about that norelco bodygroom pro tho, is that good for use in that area?

Back
Top Bottom