manscaping?

pause, anybody do that? I did it recently then had sex .. felt uncomfortable pelvic area extra sore :lol:

anybody think it's suspect to have a 0 down there?

Been shaving down there for a while now. Most girls I spend time with enjoy it.

I trim

pubic hair grows back slow so i cut it down either once or twice a month. I havent shaved it completely off in a long time though. Always hated that itchy feeling so i stopped, and ingrown hairs

The prickles go away after you shave a few times. I shave everywhere from my waist to knees, armpits and stomach. Makes you feel lighter and it's a good look nah mean. No dingleberrys ftw

I shave it all down there, you gotta get used to it.

Women love it, balls get a lot of attention when you're shaved too. Chicks hate getting hairs stuck in their mouth

Yep. I can't imagine a girl enjoying performing fullaysheo on my twig and giggleberries if I were hairy. A smooth sack gets a lot of love from my experience. So I shave weekly. Razor for the sack, trimmers for my pelvis. Harlots gonna harlot.

i lay my sack out on my bathroom table like a t-shirt on an ironing board and gently clip away

Last edited:

Women love it, balls get a lot of attention when you're shaved too. Chicks hate getting hairs stuck in their mouth

Basically this.

I also had a girl I dated for a long time trim me up. I felt like I was at a professional salon, she was so detailed. It was a little weird being positioned like this
, but it was still cool

Last edited:
Got pubes so long I can braid it. 
pimp.gif

Sup

I don't eem give a **** when I get bored on the bed aint nun like watchin tv
And scracthin ya sack hair like a boss

But I guess ill trim it down next time before I clap sum cheeks

She must've loved you b, there just certain crevices I'm not comfy with a chick getting a detailed view of. Our bodies just ain't as beautiful as theirs.

Basically this.

I also had a girl I dated for a long time trim me up. I felt like I was at a professional salon, she was so detailed. It was a little weird being positioned like this
, but it was still cool

She must've loved you b, there just certain crevices I'm not comfy with a chick getting a detailed view of. Our bodies just ain't as beautiful as theirs.

Last edited:
I do it, but I can't get that baby smooth look on my nuts, cut myself twice already, don't need to go to the doctor to get that sewed back up :lol:

Gotta love yourself my g. Every crevice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom