Map Shows Salary Needed to Afford Average Priced Home in United States

Funny, my job wants me to take a $3 an hour paycut to relocate to the Denver area from NJ :lol:.
No way. showed this infographic to them.

Is it a lot of black people there? Dead srs.
When u buy sneakers in store, is it like the same 5 people or it’s a lot of sneaker people?
Kinda curious about this as well.

Wonder if them Montana sneaker launches are wild or really, really boring. I'm sure a lot of us would prefer really boring with the way things are nowadays.
If you are in the capital or in a town with a P5 college you’ll see some bruhs around (they will all be mostly on sports teams) but other than that it is as white as you think. Can’t say what sneaker launches are like but I can’t imagine them being that crazy.

So where I’m at, we no longer have a FootLocker. This is a college town, 1 of the 2 bigger schools here they play in the FCS for football Montana State Univ (Univ of Montana is the other) So during season is only time I’d mainly see other black folks my age or younger. Every now and then you’ll see a family, other than that it’s a random person here n there.

when we did have a FTL we got the bigger GRs and the only time it was a line would be for specific shoes but only during the school year. Like a popular colorway of 11, 5, 3, etc there’d be a line of like 10-15 at most. They closed the FTL besides the dudes working it were high school or fresh out and partied one night didn’t open the store for over half the day. I was pretty cool with all of them though so my pair was always secured when We got a release. majority of the time they didn’t sell out so I’d grab a size for someone on NT who missed out or wanted it.

Missoula and Billings are bigger and have bigger malls with Champs FootLocker and/or finishline. Idk how the releases go there but from what I heard it’s nothing more than how it was where I am. given how everyone is in to shoes now I’m sure it’s a longer line if it’s Fcfs but they only do raffles now if they do get a shoe

So long story short If you’re near any of the colleges then you’ll see black basketball football track athletes

1620940265544.png

That's nuts.

Meanwhile where I live:

You can even find okay homes for under 100K

Telluride is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. Love that town. It use to be only locals and the super famous elite (Costner, Oprah and Cruise) knew about it. Cruise, put his property for sale for $35million and it sold in a day. Seven years ago he tried off loading and couldn’t find a buyer. That’s a great example of how popular CO has become.

been to Denver a long time ago & felt lousy the entire time, altitude sickness I guess

Facts. The California transplant movement really made prices skyrocket.

do you see a lot of Minneapolis heads in co?

that’s like the number one place to move to from here.

I meet a bunch of people in the black hills from Colorado too since it’s pretty close and way cheaper for now.

do you see a lot of Minneapolis heads in co?

that’s like the number one place to move to from here.

I meet a bunch of people in the black hills from Colorado too since it’s pretty close and way cheaper for now.

Absolutely, I work for a Minneapolis based company so Absolutely yes. I see lots of Minneapolis folks moving out here. Would love to get you out here fam.

The reason a lot of people leave Cali is the high housing costs. Why leave Cali to go pay more for housing in south dakota? :lol:

probably second homes and what not or a million dollars in sd gets you some acres and a big *** house.

Well I already got land outside of spearfish in sd so I’m going there first and my union is out there so job is a non issue.

once I pay that joint off I want to grab a condo in vegas because I have a lot of friends out there and love the city.

idk about a 3rd place, maybe Pacific Northwest somewhere.

I like areas with cities near by but lots of room to roam. The Midwest just doesn’t do a lot for me. I need some mountains and cool **** to explore. :lol:

what’s your list?

SD's weather doesn't seem like much of a difference than what you currently experience. City life would be slower though.

If I had to move away I would want to go to:
Seattle, WA (Or surrounding areas): That Region is so chill man.

San Diego (Or surrounding areas): For obvious reasons

Eastern Shore, MD: Peaceful and close to DC.

Tidewater Area in VA: Sameas above

I need to be near some waters man.

I wonder what non-Vegas. Nevada life is like. R rustyboost RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , any idea? Seems like dirt and a lot of meth.

SD's weather doesn't seem like much of a difference than what you currently experience. City life would be slower though.

If I had to move away I would want to go to:
Seattle, WA (Or surrounding areas): That Region is so chill man.

San Diego (Or surrounding areas): For obvious reasons

Eastern Shore, MD: Peaceful and close to DC.

Tidewater Area in VA: Sameas above

I need to be near some waters man.

I wonder what non-Vegas. Nevada life is like. R rustyboost RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , any idea? Seems like dirt and a lot of meth.

its actually much better because the altitude. It’s similar to Denver’s winters. Black hills got their own eco system going on. I’ve been out there in December and it’s been 65.

I like some waters too man. I lived in va when I was a kid on the river in Norfolk.

va is actually a super good place to live, my dad is moving back.

I think non vegas life would suck. :lol:

Boulder City is a cool town but that’s like 15 minutes from vegas.

Reno is trash. :lol:

okay so follow me, remember how it was recently proven that 4/5 Americans make 80k or less when all the stimuli got sent out?

and also how Experts Say housing should only be like 30 percent of your budget?

then how I'm always talking about how poor people actually are?

there it is.

America lovesssss to lie

Back
Top Bottom