Marbury making it out of the 1st round APPRECIATION!!!!

Joined Feb 26, 2005
[h3]Marbary making it out of the 1st round APPRECIATION!!![/h3]

I don't want him to win a ring because that means Boston wins the Finals but I'm glad to see him get out the 1st round.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
Originally Posted by VIIheaven

[h3]Marbary making it out of the 1st round APPRECIATION!!![/h3]

I don't want him to win a ring because that means Boston wins the Finals but I'm glad to see him get out the 1st round.

well said, STEPH my dog but no ring for celts PLEASE!!!

*yes im still salty, im a lakers fan*

Joined Sep 17, 2003
^Ouch! But yeah, appreciated. I've always had an appreciation for him after he and AI went off during that All-Star game a few years back.

Joined Sep 23, 2004
Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^Ouch! But yeah, appreciated. I've always had an appreciation for him after he and AI went off during that All-Star game a few years back.

Joined Jan 6, 2007
crazy both him and tmac* both got out the first round in the same season.

i swear though as long as its not at the lakers expense, i really wanna see grant hill be able to go on a pretty decent playoff run as well next season, itssad knowing he's never advanced past the 1st round either.

Joined Sep 17, 2003
There it is. It would be sad if it ends up that his play in that exhibition game is his career defining moment... or maybe his game winner against San Antonioin that 1st round series.

Joined Mar 11, 2007
Hi fellas, I don't mean to spoil this thread but what's wrong with Marbury?

Why doesn't he have that many shot attempts anymore, let alone try to take over a game?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now