Marbury to Boston is official! Will Wear #8.

^^ Ok, disregard the Bull's team but I think the Championship Piston team is better. I think their defense were much better than the the Celtics and recordcan't be an indication of whose best, at least not til the end of the season. At this pace, the Celtics might get 20 losses this season plus that winningstreak was followed by a string of loses. I'm not taking away from that great feat but it's just not the best indication of whose best. But to be thebest team of the last decade, I'd put them in the 3rd or 4th place behind the Lakers, Pistons and Spurs (or maybe tied with the Spurs. That away losses inthe playoffs last year was just haunting and that is why I can't give them as much credit, I mean 7 games against Atlanta? If they prove they can win theaway games this season in the playoffs and make the Finals again, then I'll put them above the Spurs. You got to remember, the Spur won 4 titles in thepast decade and has always been in contention for the finals, similar to the Pistons.

3-peat Lakers, '04 Pistons and '03 and '05 Spurs are better than Boston. Don't really know how good the '07 Spurs were actually with thewhole PHX fiasco and them beating on the bum Cavs that made it to the Finals that year. All of those previous teams aren't soft like the Lakers were lastyear. Boston at best is maybe the 6th best NBA champ of this decade.

I hope this propels Boston to win the title just to see all of the Lakers fans kick rocks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

kg and starburyShowbiz reunited...never thought i'd see it happen again before this season started

hopefully it works out for him

damn shame his childhood dream didn't work out

oh well, if he messes up again, then
tired.gif

I really hope he does not mess up the chemistry for my team. He was a cancer to the Knicks locker room so he better be on his best behavior. All I can do iswelcome him with open arms and he better play today.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

guarantee they will be drama his first week there. "not enough touches/minutes"
Even though I hate the Celts and would love to see this, I really don't picture this happening. This cat went from being inactive on astruggling team to one of the best squads in the league. Even someone as crazy as this guy has got to be hungry for a ring. Now if the Celts fall short in theplayoffs/Finals then I could picture him going back to his old self sooner or later.

No matter what happens this is a great pickup.. I'm more upset Boston got Mikki.
ohwell.gif

Edit: Oh and to those that asked he's supposed to be in uniform against the Pacers tonight and I think he's getting paid around $1 million, thefraction of the Vet minimum.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

what a career....cry your way out of Minnesota because you are jealous of Garnett, get dumped by three more teams, now latch on to elder Garnett to gain ring.

I'd say he's come full circle.

One of the many reasons why I can't stand this dude
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom