Marbury to Boston is official! Will Wear #8.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by JD617

The dimes/assists joke flew over all of your heads.
I was going to say, people don't remember the other incident? lol.
I was waiting for someone to explain the joke (1:25 into the video)

Too many quotables in this video..."shoot an NBA 3 and a College 3"...talking about the Eddy Curry + Z-Bo combo
laugh.gif

They're literally the 80's 49ers of the NBA these days. You can pick them for the Finals during the pre-season and still feel like you're really making a smart choice.

I read somewhere that in the last 10 years the Spurs have the best winning of percentage of any sports team - from any sport in the world. That'sexcellence and consistency.

he played very well in my opinion. Double digit minutes...solid points...looked fast and strong on the field. Nice fit in Boston

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by JD617

The dimes/assists joke flew over all of your heads.
I was going to say, people don't remember the other incident? lol.
I was waiting for someone to explain the joke (1:25 into the video)

Too many quotables in this video..."shoot an NBA 3 and a College 3"...talking about the Eddy Curry + Z-Bo combo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
dude was sounding like a basketball version of emmitt smiff

Originally Posted by kdawg

They're literally the 80's 49ers of the NBA these days. You can pick them for the Finals during the pre-season and still feel like you're really making a smart choice.

I read somewhere that in the last 10 years the Spurs have the best winning of percentage of any sports team - from any sport in the world. That's excellence and consistency.
I think the Mavericks are very close behind them.

Back
Top Bottom