March 2008 Pickups thread!

this page is looking real dope. Super tuff denim blazers SupremeApe, LV frames looking real good and Sironewc great pickups, i need all 3 of those, beenlooking around for a 12 in those broncos forever already, and ive pretty much given up on those 87's with the prices air maxes have been grabbing lately,and those lava 95's im thinking are going to be picked up as well.

Got these over the weekend from a little mom and pop shop while I was in NC visiting the grandparents. I was a little mad that they painted thenetting(probably thought they wouldn't sell with them being yellow), but it's not that bad IMO...

A little chipped paint. Nothing major.

That did help me get them for a decent price(excuse the purple finger. working on an art project)...

They're a half size bigger than what I wear, but for that price I knew I'd be kicking myself if I let them go. Maybe I'll be able to trade forsomething in my size, but for now I'll keep these to myself.
smile.gif

Nice pickups everyone. Picked up these gold diggers a week ago, but didnt have time to post them until now. Sorry for the blurry pic.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

^ np

NCTwin --- thats a steal

I know!! I was ready to pay the $90 for them, but I figured it was worth a try to get them for little cheaper. As you could see, it never hurts to ask...
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Yup...once in a blue moon I take pix which are not Lebrons...

Anyways, I just got these SAMPLEs recently and I fell in love with how they look and the materials used...red suede is comparable to the XX1s :up:

...and suprisingly, they feel great when worn, I haven't played ball in them so can't comment on their performance, but the fit reminds me a lot of theLebron IIs

So here are the pix

Originally Posted by Mr Nuff

Sorry for the low res used the camera phone........ Just got these in the mail, real clean!!

63a359aeea968bdfc36665bfa83056e6777e13d.pjpg

Ronnie, nice parra 95's

Sorry but those HWC LeBron V's look like a cleaner and more expensive Starbury's

s dubl

- NICE hosois!
wink.gif

and good job on those grails!

im still trynna hunt down a non-yellowed pair, yellowing kills me on those
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom