March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

ross here in LA don't get nothing, well at least whenever i visit there aren't any decent shoes to cop

Originally Posted by pipe slaya

www.shoejocky.com has a new look and all of the new MARCH SB"s and other Nike/Jordan Products ..

We also have GSHOCK watches in stock..

Check it.
What a way to advertise your website
smh.gif
If your reporting in thispost please report about DEALS you feel is beneficial to this thread. You've posted on NT long enough to know howthis works already
eyes.gif

Back to topic: Hope I can get something at my ross!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

sho3tym, I believe these have been at a few outlets, not sure which or price.

057d4aab_360x360.jpg

Birch Run, MI had a FSR scattered along the hash wall in these for $29.99 when I was there last week. They also had the LeBron VI white/red/black FSR for$69.99 and Hyperdunk TB blue FSR for $69.99.

that shoejocky site sucks i wouldnt trust them they will mess up your order left n right. i think they meant nike 'bs' products not nike SB

Originally Posted by typecast3

that shoejocky site sucks i wouldnt trust them they will mess up your order left n right. i think they meant nike 'bs' products not nike SB

Quit haitin..I've ordered several times from shoejocky.com and they have always got my order right..They have great customer service, descent prices, andthey get your shoes out quickly..I highly recommend them..Peace

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

sho3tym, I believe these have been at a few outlets, not sure which or price.

Birch Run, MI had a FSR scattered along the hash wall in these for $29.99 when I was there last week. They also had the LeBron VI white/red/black FSR for $69.99 and Hyperdunk TB blue FSR for $69.99.
Damn, im so tempted to buy the lebrons, but i get the feeling theyll drop more.

RICO7JT wrote:

WOW . thats not fair. I never seen DOPE kicks in the ROSS's in my area ... DAMN
Ive shopped at Ross for years and over that time I've seen; Jordan I and II (high and low) retros from 1994, OG Barkley's (from 1994), OGJordan XV's, Air Max 1's, 90's and 93's (from the HOA packs), Air Stab's (air u breathe's) and just various goodies in between. Ross isjust luck of the draw. I too Heart Ross.

My Nortdstom Rack has......
cb34_blk_var_red_9.jpg

315459-371.jpg

02a2_1_sbl.JPG

Barkleys and Prod's are $50. Gucci's are $75 (Reg $400)

i'm all over columbus daily looking for kicks. i set up a twitter account called 'sneakerhunt' and if you are in ohio you'll be gettin updatesof deals i find. yeayeah i know but we gotta keep in touch ill help out people you help me out

I have been speaking to a lot of Nike reps lately about the scarceness of b-grade cdp's and why they just arent showin up anywhere......I have got the sameresponse from multiple reps that are sneakerheads.

They say: nike doesnt like to have products sit around, but they have so much inventory that sometimes thing sit when other "seasons" are beingfocused on. They explained it to me that once holiday shopping picked up, all the b-grade cdp's sat in warehouses...and were never distributed to theoutlets. So....they predicted that if they ever drop, which theres a chance they just dont,....we should see them in spring and definitely summer.

Just bringing a little news or whatever to here cuz I know a lot of people are lookin for these

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by NIMO007

I <3 ROSS

Near FSR @ Downey Ross... HURRY!

DAM that aint even right...we dint have ROSS in NYC
mad.gif

and that SHOEJOCKY.COM site is 10000% legit i have gotten plenty of SB heat from them!

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I have been speaking to a lot of Nike reps lately about the scarceness of b-grade cdp's and why they just arent showin up anywhere......I have got the same response from multiple reps that are sneakerheads.

They say: nike doesnt like to have products sit around, but they have so much inventory that sometimes thing sit when other "seasons" are being focused on. They explained it to me that once holiday shopping picked up, all the b-grade cdp's sat in warehouses...and were never distributed to the outlets. So....they predicted that if they ever drop, which theres a chance they just dont,....we should see them in spring and definitely summer.

Just bringing a little news or whatever to here cuz I know a lot of people are lookin for these.
Wilbur what did i tell you
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by strictlyvintage

Hey, is there anywhere i can get the UNC XX3's for cheaper than $160? I dont want to give flightclubny.com my money but they have a pair in my size for $160....

Jump on that, thats a good price.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by strictlyvintage

Hey, is there anywhere i can get the UNC XX3's for cheaper than $160? I dont want to give flightclubny.com my money but they have a pair in my size for $160....

Jump on that, thats a good price.
It's below retail too.

black red white AM BW size 10.5

AIr FOrce Max barkley black/gray size 8.5-9.5

lebron v white blue gold 8.5-9.5

all $29 at ross santa barbara

Originally Posted by ej20love

black red white AM BW size 10.5

AIr FOrce Max barkley black/gray size 8.5-9.5

lebron v white blue gold 8.5-9.5

all $29 at ross santa barbara
Woah Lebrons? Any Kobes?