March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by victoryballer
Wilbur what did i tell you
devil.gif
laugh.gif
at least I'm not double posting like supa, oops. say no names
laugh.gif

Nah, but on a serious note, good job 2 everyone. "He's heating up. He's on fire!!"
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Lancaster outlet had absolutely nothing worth mentioning.
I picked out some air max moto six for my dad, but that was the only pair for $39.99.

They had some decent nike basketball shorts for $16.

panama city, FL
(850) 236-9136

sz 11-12 Wmns Jordan 1 Low White/Denim- $30
Nike Stab Purple red FSR - $20
Nike Shox Spotlight Black/Red FSR- $20
Jordan 1 Low Blue/Yellow- $40

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I have been speaking to a lot of Nike reps lately about the scarceness of b-grade cdp's and why they just arent showin up anywhere......I have got the same response from multiple reps that are sneakerheads.

They say: nike doesnt like to have products sit around, but they have so much inventory that sometimes thing sit when other "seasons" are being focused on. They explained it to me that once holiday shopping picked up, all the b-grade cdp's sat in warehouses...and were never distributed to the outlets. So....they predicted that if they ever drop, which theres a chance they just dont,....we should see them in spring and definitely summer.

Just bringing a little news or whatever to here cuz I know a lot of people are lookin for these
Thanks for puttin in work and good looks on the info.

I went to an outlet yesterday and found some sample knicks PE's. I will post some pics shortly. Also, I copped 2.5 Jordans, MAD COMFORTABLE.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Pleasant Prairie, WI Nike Factory Store

Bron VI - Triple black - FSR $79.99
anybody else cop these? I tried calling to order a pair and they're tellin me $99.99

^^^^^ Not surprising, they're $99 at the Aurora/Chicago Outlet too. Just wait, soon they will all be $79.
The V's are still $79 @ outlet stores.

11-12cdp2.jpg

338149-991 ( SZ 7 only.. 1 pair )

Wrentham Outlet (508)-384-1800

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-2.jpg

333886-141 ( SZ 11 only.. $79.99 )

Tucson Outlet (520)-498-0169

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by NIMO007

I <3 ROSS

Near FSR @ Downey Ross... HURRY!

WOW . thats not fair. I never seen DOPE kicks in the ROSS's in my area ... DAMN

And to think I was about to pay retail for these.

Philly has a lot of Ross, but I've never seen any good deals on kicks.

I have a Marshalls around the area and its across from two footlockers and a footaction and yet they hardly recieve any good sneakers

went to the nike outlet in round rock tx...

all black air max sensations for $29.99
AM1 eskimo pack for $21.99
zoom flight 96s for $49.99

miami heat penny IIs for 79.99 (size 13-14)

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Yea those S23 are most likely a return...don't be too surprised if Deer Park ends up like Riverhead....a bunch of schemers already hiding the good stuff.
we dont get good stuff to hide. the good stuff we used to get were transfers from niketown that we would get maybe twice a month but now we nolonger taking niketown transfers anymore.

^^how long have you been working there? Cuz I know Riverhead CDP 4s in GS for $24.99

Back
Top Bottom