March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

the white penny 2s are 59.99 at shoecity. they going really fast. i just got a 9 from the one at security mall. all they have left is a 8.5.
went on sale a few days ago
been a good month for me with pennys and sales.

fyi - if you guys can find a nike outlet that lists the penny's for $60, the managers at the other nike outlets may be willing to price match for you.

Anyone seen the Skull Pack AM1 at any outlets? I remember someone posted about it a while back

Pic:
408.jpg

thnx
happy.gif

after a few failed trips to ross around socal ... finally found some good stuff!

sz 8-10 .. 39.99

that was the only pair i saw for the white/red DT96 ... 27.99 .. ATCs were 23.99

Bakings were 39.99 and Kidds were 44.99 .. a whole bunch of Baking left

one pair left .. sz 10.5 ... the clear outsole was absolutely SICK .. 39.99

some stuff for the ladies ... 29.99

a whole bunch of these for 26.99

last but not least .. found these in ladies section, both are sz 12. Picked up the DT96s for 28. Force Max were 39.99.

NORDSTROM RACK

then i hit up the nordstrom rack nearby .. most of the stuff pictured are around 39.99-49.99

Bigger sizes (sz 11-12)

Melos are 69.99

sz 12 is marked down to 28

all four are 50 each ..

Smaller sizes (sz 7.5-9.5)

also a lot of GR dunks and some skinny dunks for girls ... A LOT of Creative Recreation/Lacoste/Ed Hardy shoes if you are into that kind of stuff ...

Damn, that's probably the most decent stuff I've ever seen at a Ross store at one time. Usually I find one or two good shoes amongst the slim pickinsthey have left.

*makes mental note to swing by Ross after work tomorrow*

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

Anyone seen the Skull Pack AM1 at any outlets? I remember someone posted about it a while back

Pic:
408.jpg

thnx
happy.gif

I copped mine at the niagara outlet in Buffalo for $40. A month ago they still had them in a few sizes on the wall.

tuna629 where in socal is this? i went to 3 ross stores afterwork today to no avail, nothing really good, anyway do you remeber how much those M5's were? thanks!

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

Pic:
408.jpg

thnx
happy.gif
you're really late on this, these were at every outlet for $30-$40 but it's been a while. if you don't get an answer here, try stocklocater. something that was this plentiful should show up in that system if they are still out there.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wow....that Nordstrom Rack update was
smokin.gif

Definitely
pimp.gif
I was actually diggin those black/white AF1s. I'mgonna try to hit up the Rack in Oak Brook before class this evening and if I can't then I will definitely do it tomorrow before my show.

i wish i had a nordstrom rack around me. i would have bought a few of those.

Nike huarache 2k8, anyone know where for cheap any color? (besides nordstrom)

Anyone Come Across The Jordan III or VI Football Cleats In Outlets? I Know Vegas Had The VI's But Only In 10.5 And Up

At Nordstroms Rack in Chicago, State Street/Madison

Richard Jefferson PEs
sz 10.5
$49.99
av1qb8.jpg

Crappy second pic with white/navy Lebron Soldier 2s (I bought these; $49.99)
11hz860.jpg

White/Red Deions
sz 8
$49.99
2zhfc51.jpg

Nike SB P-Rod 2
sz 9.5
$49.99
2z9i9sw.jpg

Sharkleys
Black/White and White/Navy
$49.99
259fx5h.jpg

Also saw a few of these scattered for $50....
2ed8ejd.jpg

Wow! These updates are crazy! I cannot believe the amount of heat on those racks! Good thing I'm not near by, I would be broke right now. I have such ahard time walking away from such good deals!

lmao at people callin that stuff at ross and nordstrom rack "heat"... its GR stuff with a 49.99 tag... thats what u call heat?

Back
Top Bottom