March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

those M5s were $69.90 i believe there is almost a FSR of those at the rack next to me

Thanks bro, might check my luck out at the Nordstrom Rack beside the Ross with no heat over here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

lmao at people callin that stuff at ross and nordstrom rack "heat"... its GR stuff with a 49.99 tag... thats what u call heat?

Little dudes like you kill me...Have you been there yet? Did you go and the only thing you could find was GR Dunks for 2008? Just what is you definition ofheat?? Isn't this thread about getting kicks for great prices (definition of the outlets)....Why are you here?? Just go pay retail why are you even lookingin the outlet thread?? I just got put on to Nordstroms Rack and each time ive went I've copped %@% that I wouldn't otherwise except the good price..Solet me get this straight just so I understand where your coming from.....Its okay to buy "heat" at the outlet for a good price but not regular %@%just chill in or go to the mall in....I guess thats a repeating question because again how do you define heat?? I snatched Air Max 90s (HOA) for $30 at aFootlocker outlet because people just wasnt feeling the retro...Now new threads pop up everyday with cats Beasting....sorry to drop this OT but I cant standwhen people come in here and only promote negative....

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

lmao at people callin that stuff at ross and nordstrom rack "heat"... its GR stuff with a 49.99 tag... thats what u call heat?

Little dudes like you kill me...Have you been there yet? Did you go and the only thing you could find was GR Dunks for 2008? Just what is you definition of heat?? Isn't this thread about getting kicks for great prices (definition of the outlets)....Why are you here?? Just go pay retail why are you even looking in the outlet thread?? I just got put on to Nordstroms Rack and each time ive went I've copped %@% that I wouldn't otherwise except the good price..So let me get this straight just so I understand where your coming from.....Its okay to buy "heat" at the outlet for a good price but not regular %@% just chill in or go to the mall in....I guess thats a repeating question because again how do you define heat?? I snatched Air Max 90s (HOA) for $30 at a Footlocker outlet because people just wasnt feeling the retro...Now new threads pop up everyday with cats Beasting....sorry to drop this OT but I cant stand when people come in here and only promote negative....
Oh and just to keep it relevant...my Rack had these...

Size 14 $49.99 (big as hell unless your a 14)

artistairmax90currentside.jpg

Size 8 and 9 ($49.99)

I guess thats not "heat" enough......

Unless thats your size...

Little dudes like you kill me...Have you been there yet? Did you go and the only thing you could find was GR Dunks for 2008? Just what is you definition of heat?? Isn't this thread about getting kicks for great prices (definition of the outlets)....Why are you here?? Just go pay retail why are you even looking in the outlet thread?? I just got put on to Nordstroms Rack and each time ive went I've copped %@% that I wouldn't otherwise except the good price..So let me get this straight just so I understand where your coming from.....Its okay to buy "heat" at the outlet for a good price but not regular %@% just chill in or go to the mall in....I guess thats a repeating question because again how do you define heat?? I snatched Air Max 90s (HOA) for $30 at a Footlocker outlet because people just wasnt feeling the retro...Now new threads pop up everyday with cats Beasting....sorry to drop this OT but I cant stand when people come in here and only promote negative....

Size 14 $49.99 (big as hell unless your a 14)

artistairmax90currentside.jpg

Size 8 and 9 ($49.99)

I guess thats not "heat" enough......

Unless thats your size...
don't worry about that ayipapi, your updates are always appreciated, thanks! might hit up nordstrom right now

hey guys, here is my lame nordstrom rack update:
Towson Town Center Baltimore, MD - 1 pair of Gold Flightposite Is Size 14 $49.99...nothing else worth mentioning.
So sad so so sad lol

o yea... Jordan 2009 in kids size $49.99 at DTLR

Thank you for posting this, it had to be said, and you are 100% correct.

I finally got my Penny 2's from Orlando outlet. I should've got it a half size bigger.

And they shipped it in the inside-out box smh

Originally Posted by r00m112

Thank you for posting this, it had to be said, and you are 100% correct.

Co signed, guy need to keep his negative post to himself. What one person may consider junk maybe another persons treasure. You're just one to follow thecrowd and the opinions of the beast. Move on buddy

Local mom and pops store has white/blue Penny 2's NOT THE ATLANTICS has ONLY 3 size 11.5

Willing to pickup for anyone that needs a pair..would cone out to be $85 shipped, taxes, paypal fees. PM me.

Bay Area- Vacaville Nike outlet got cool grey bakins, air max tl neon, jordan 3 fusions, jpack trainer sb...just a few of what they have

Can someone let me know when they see the Black colorway of the Penny IIs at the outlet

Size 14 $49.99 (big as hell unless youre a 14)

What kind of Nordstrom racks are by y'all? My rack sucks.

Anyone Come Across The Jordan III or VI Football Cleats In Outlets? I Know Vegas Had The VI's But Only In 10.5 And Up

Yes I have. My outlet in San Marcos had some(Black VIs) but I they were 10 and up. I got a pair.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Can someone let me know when they see the Black colorway of the Penny IIs at the outlet

Me as well. As tempting as the white ones are, I really want the blacks.

got my penny II's yesterday from the premium outlet in orlando came with inside out box and a letter with a buisness card. I think it's cause I said Iused nike find for free shipping. very happy with the shoes just have to wait for the weather to get nicer, super summer shoe for sure!

Took that personal huh? Im all for buying kicks at great prices...what exactly is your arguement though? listen to what u said " I just gotput on to Nordstroms Rack and each time ive went I've copped %@% that I wouldn't otherwiseexcept the good price.." you think im bagging on people for tryna look for deals all i said is that there are some regular kicks out there thatpeople are getting overly excited for IMO.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Me as well. As tempting as the white ones are, I really want the blacks.

They already hit once and sold out within hours... havent been seen since then.

nordstrom rack portland has a pair of black and blue skylines in a 9.5 for 45, a green and black pair of rejuven8s size 10 and some random air max 1s in size9.5 and 10. didnt get to look at other sizes for shoes. woodburn outlet has a few pairs of jordan vi cleats only pairs i saw were 12 and 13 for 30 on the hashwall, also had near fsr zoom bb2 lows for 30 on the hash wall. much else worth mentioning except maybe an fsr of the black and white air max 1s that recentlyreleased wanted 70 for them though.

went again at ross hoping to finally get some nice deals, very disappointed to say the least, only have tailwinds in big sizes and nothing else worthmentioning, as for the nordstrom rack, i can remember seeing M5's , hyperdunks either in big or small sizes, some air stabs, Zoom BB1 and 2 in big sizes,lebron soldier 2's, some dunks as well.

Took that personal huh? Im all for buying kicks at great prices...what exactly is your arguement though? listen to what u said " I just got put on to Nordstroms Rack and each time ive went I've copped %@% that I wouldn't otherwise except the good price.." you think im bagging on people for tryna look for deals all i said is that there are some regular kicks out there that people are getting overly excited for IMO.
I'm not gonna speak for this dude, but the argument here is, if you are not here to contribute anything such as an update, then keep itmoving. We don't need your commentary in the form of an argument with someone else on what you feel is hot and whats not. People like myself and others whotake the time to post up updates are just here to share the wealth, this isn't the debate club.

Back
Top Bottom