March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

not sure if its been posted but if you do a phone order let them know you found it through Nike Find and you'll get free shipping. Did this twice today

Originally Posted by hookups

not sure if its been posted but if you do a phone order let them know you found it through Nike Find and you'll get free shipping. Did this twice today

Good to know, wish I knew this a couple days ago when I ordered a pair of kicks.

Just left Paramus

They do have the 1s but all I saw was 16.

Pippens are fsr and are 99.99

Nice little outlet. Not over here much (heading to nets/knicks game)

Nice to know for when I am bored at work to take the trip from ridgewood.

Thanks for the info nikeback just copped a sz 8.5. Its great to have PF on speed dial....

nice to know thanks.

memphisboi55-good looking on your post I was able to cop a pair of the Zoom MVP

hookups-thank you for the heads up I got the free shipping by mentioning the Nike find

heh, that's cool they got an outlet in Paramus. a lot of my family is from Bergen County just out that way. I lived in Hackensack and Westwood for a whileas a teen. I love North Jersey!

eek.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

sho3tym, I believe these have been at a few outlets, not sure which or price.

057d4aab_360x360.jpg

Birch Run, MI had a FSR scattered along the hash wall in these for $29.99 when I was there last week. They also had the LeBron VI white/red/black FSR for $69.99 and Hyperdunk TB blue FSR for $69.99.

called them, the lunar trainors are $69, not $29

thanks flipknoc for the update on camarillo. i needed new work shoes and those air max 90's will do the trick!

also, for those looking for the safari am1's i was in SF over the weekend and the Ross on Market street had a couple of those in 10-11, didn't checkany other sizes.

To everyone who PMed:

Bad news guys, I squeezed in some time to drop by Ross today instead of Friday and they only had 4 sz. 11s left out of the whole batch they had on monday. Ontop of that, the price was $39.99. I told the manager I saw pairs marked at 26.99 and she said they mustve been mismarked i.e., too bad.
I put them on hold along with the last safari AM 1 (sz. 11) in case ppl were still interested despite the price change (lame).

Lmk

**MODS: this post was strictly for informational purposes. If inappropriate, feel free to delete. Thx.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

To everyone who PMed:

Bad news guys, I squeezed in some time to drop by Ross today instead of Friday and they only had 4 sz. 11s left out of the whole batch they had on monday. On top of that, the price was $39.99. I told the manager I saw pairs marked at 26.99 and she said they mustve been mismarked i.e., too bad.
I put them on hold along with the last safari AM 1 (sz. 11) in case ppl were still interested despite the price change (lame).

Lmk

**MODS: this post was strictly for informational purposes. If inappropriate, feel free to delete. Thx.
thanks for lookin out..40 is still a good deal for BB 1s imo best shoes to ball in

I got a life and checked out Ross in Clackamas Or.
No am 1s.
Bakins red 10 and 12
Assaults white blue 10 to 12
lebrons white and blue 11
Zoom bb orange and white.10
Air tech challenge yellow white 10

1st post for me...

The Rugged Wearhouse in College Park, MD

AF1 "infrared" 318775 101 for 49.99 a few size 10.5 and 11

Nike Air Structure Triax 91 (the black and blue ones) 318088 041 for 49.99 a couple size 10.5 and 11's.

Nike Zoom Turf Trainer 315099 011 49.99 a coulpe 10.5

Nike air max 90 premium (umber\volt\burch) 313650 371 in 10-11 for 49.99

also saw a CDP IX only in a size 15 for you Huge footed people. 59.99

Just came from Aurora, IL Outlet and got these and some shorts for the free! Thanks to that gift card where if you spend $75 you get a certain dollar amountoff and I got $100 off

nike-air-force-180-black-varsity-red-varsity-maize-1.jpg

They had some white/orange Hyperdunks for 79

Yankee AF1 High's for 99
White/Red/Black LeBron VI's for 79 but only limited sizes, I think only up to a 10.5

The clearance was all 30% off and they had some decent outerwear in there.

Going by South Chicago later today to check it out and use this other Gift Card I have

Back
Top Bottom