March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

As Far as we've seen... only A-grade Lebron VI's have hit outlets.

Black/White/Red - $79.99
BLack/Black - $99.99

I personally am waiting for the White/Navy.
i'm waiting for the all blacks. but 100 is way too much for me for some lebrons. hit that 60 mark please.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sup people,

Got my controversial Zoom flight 96's in mail today! lol

they even sent a typed letter saying thanks for my business and a business card, lol, which i never got before. No boxtop, who cares, came double boxed inside another shoe box.
Memphis, we can see your address and info on the second pic. lol

As of 12 noon Friday, Nordstrom rack at Dulles, VA had the following:
1 size 12 and 3 size 15's: $50

Kobe strenths 3 size 10's, 2 size 11's and 1 size 12: $50

All American HD's 2 size 16's and 1 size 18: $50
8a81_1.JPG

They also had a few random AF1's for $50.

got my ZF96 in, and they didn't even give me a box for them without the lid. they just sent them in another shoe box all taped up. so, basically no box,but still only $36. not bad. the actual sneakers are clean, no dirty spots, don't look worn or anything. thanks again to chetLsworth for dropping the info.

San Marcos was disappointing. They had absolutely nothing worth mentioning. Went to the san marcos ross today as well and they nothing there as well.

Originally Posted by s dubl

SMH....just got my Penny 2s in. Inside out Nike box...dirty shoes.

I hate ordering from outlets.
smh.gif

Oh well...cant complain about the price.

Damn, thats messed up, i got v.i.p service from them.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

got my ZF96 in, and they didn't even give me a box for them without the lid. they just sent them in another shoe box all taped up. so, basically no box, but still only $36. not bad. the actual sneakers are clean, no dirty spots, don't look worn or anything. thanks again to chetLsworth for dropping the info.

Double check, i thought so too, but then i realized it was a smaller box inside a big box, lol. tricky.... just take your shoes out an you'll see 2 boxes.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

only 2.90% tax in CO memphis? damn! get ready LA, almost time when our sales tax increases to 9.25%
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
, They sent me someone else's receipt!

I was like, " what this dude talking bout', im not in CO. "

Some other nt'er just pm'ed me saying they sent me his receipt, so i took pic down.
smh.gif

Camarillo, CA...They had some all black ZF96 for $39 on the walls. Sizes from 7.5 - 11.

Then some running shoes in FSR
1f515be1b350d0dab64cf5e673a5d9914d7474f.jpg

5a335ab2e469b58d5cb3d400d365645b0ebff8f.jpg

checked out marshalls here in columbus ohio they had nike javen clets for 19.99 and some kind of track shoe for 12.99. all the lebron ohio state jerseys sewnfor 15 on discount. stop by aj wright the had kobes adidias 2nd shoe in lakers colors sizes 12 and 12.5 for 25 and the adidias equipment in brown ( with socklinners). had a whole bunch of baseball jersys of players who are not with the team any more and a sh*t load of starbury clothes for the peeps who get downlike that also notice marshalls had rocawear and sean john and fendi and prada and maui jim sunglasses from 7.99-29.99 all were clean

Outlets only seem to have the Navy ZF 95s. Anyone know where I can get some Carbons? Mine are depleted from playing ball.

I went to the footlocker outlet over here in Indiana, and they had some decent stuff.
I copped some black/grey Zoom Flight 96's for $40 and some AF1 Spiridon's also for $40.
They also had some black/red/white bw's, one pair of blazer low's grey with a green patent swoosh for $30 size 9.5
I also seen some Kobe Lasered Huarche's for $40 and some size 14 Santana Dunk High's for $40. They also had all black Flight 89's and black/redFlight 89 and Air Revolution's, and those black/red jordan inspired AF1's for $40, and black/blue am 1/360 hybrid's. I can't remember the rest,but I'll be checking back there often.

Got my Air max one snowman pack or whatever yesterday. clean shoe nice suede 27 bucks or somthing very happy thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I went to the footlocker outlet over here in Indiana, and they had some decent stuff.
I copped some black/grey Zoom Flight 96's for $40 and some AF1 Spiridon's also for $40.
They also had some black/red/white bw's, one pair of blazer low's grey with a green patent swoosh for $30 size 9.5
I also seen some Kobe Lasered Huarche's for $40 and some size 14 Santana Dunk High's for $40. They also had all black Flight 89's and black/red Flight 89 and Air Revolution's, and those black/red jordan inspired AF1's for $40, and black/blue am 1/360 hybrid's. I can't remember the rest, but I'll be checking back there often.
where in indiana?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

As of 12 noon Friday, Nordstrom rack at Dulles, VA had the following:

All American HD's 2 size 16's and 1 size 18: $50
8a81_1.JPG
These are on sale in Shiekh Shoes AZ mills,PHX. $79. Had sizes 10-13. All boxed and with the blue laces.

Got me a 12 and a free pair of shiekh socks woohoo!
happy.gif

Never been to Nordstrom...

is it like Marshalls? Ross? Burlington Coat Factory?

etc...

Just saw on their site the nearest one is like 2 hours away.

Nordstoms is like a Macys. Maaaaad expensive.

Nordstrom rack is like an outlet version with some decent prices.

Hey guys. I've been to 4 different Ross stores in SoCal this week and here are some shoes that MIGHT pop up at your local store. I'll be in Vegas in afew hours but wanted to give people a heads up for the weekend.

CB34 "Godzillas" - $27.99. I only saw a few size 8's and two size 13's.

CB34 "Godzillas" - $27.99. One pair of size 8's and one pair in a size 10 that I picked up.

LeBron V - $26.99. Picked up two pairs of size 9's and saw a pair of size 12's without the straps.

Air Max 90 - $27.99. Saw two size 10.5's.

Air Max 90 - $27.99. Saw two size 8's and two size 8.5's.

Air Max 90 - $27.99. Only saw 1 pair which was a size 11.

Air Max 90 Boot - $37.99. Sizes 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.

Air Stab - $26.99. One pair of size 12's.

Trekker - $24.99. Sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 12

$34.99 - Good size run in women's.

Forest Green Pro Models - $24.99. Size 8, 10.5, 11, 13. Picked up the only size 9.5.

[table][tr][td]SW00SHnSTRIPES[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]socal? where is this store at? i've been to ross near my work in glendale and they never get any heat like that

Back
Top Bottom