March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

tenor (3).gif

Coming from 3 smash sessions and finding the homie @bigego24 in FULL God mode SS?! That feeling is no better.

giphy (4).gif

tumblr_inline_ottiq2RujH1sr8gmv_540.gif

Hope yall had a blessed weekend, mine was the best in along time. lets get this money this week and run things fam!

3??

deepdioxin2345 over here lol

Agree to disagree but honestly I don’t give a damn about star ratings. Incredible match and I was thoroughly entertained and at the end of the day that’s what matters.

I was too..Never said it wasn’t..Was hyping the YB the whole time..

I loved the story the told, but honestly I felt that the kick outs at the end took away from it..IMO it’s been the best tag match I’ve seen this year..

Was almost 2 years since i been with someone and shorty told me 3 and a half.

needless to say, we both had some pent up aggression to get out lol.

Dropped a solid powerbomb on her big *** too. #TeamBBW

:lol: just last week I went for an inverted Wheelbarrow Suplex and damn near botched the poor woman onto her neck. can't let your technique slip.

I'll be rockin the J2S El Idolo for NXT on Saturday. Gotta pick it up from him while down there.

I got the Shinzus V2 I gotta pick while down there..I asked him about time and place to meet up but he said he hasn’t figured it out yet..Uou heard any specifics about a meet up yet?..

Rainmaker on ZSJ to end the match looked horrible LOL
Well, his arm was being worked on for the entire match. Should it have been a clean shot?

I REALLY tried to FORCE myself to adopt the, "Not believable" angle in this ZSJ/Okada match, but ZSJ definitely looked like he belonged man. He has slick counters to everything Okada threw his way. It was a sight to see. The crowd was worried, to a degree, and it showed on their faces.

Very good match man.

B Sox B Sox
@dman14
@dman22193
Screenshot (67).png
Screenshot (68).png

I got the Shinzus V2 I gotta pick while down there..I asked him about time and place to meet up but he said he hasn’t figured it out yet..Uou heard any specifics about a meet up yet?..
Nah. We been going back and forth on IG. He seems like a cool dude.

Would ideally like to scoop it at some point on Friday though.

tenor (3).gif

Coming from 3 smash sessions and finding the homie @bigego24 in FULL God mode SS?! That feeling is no better.

giphy (4).gif

tumblr_inline_ottiq2RujH1sr8gmv_540.gif

Hope yall had a blessed weekend, mine was the best in along time. lets get this money this week and run things fam!

Glad you was able to get your Super Smash Bro on..

My weekend absolutely sucked and I’m glad it’s over..

Well, his arm was being worked on for the entire match. Should it have been a clean shot?

I REALLY tried to FORCE myself to adopt the, "Not believable" angle in this ZSJ/Okada match, but ZSJ definitely looked like he belonged man. He has slick counters to everything Okada threw his way. It was a sight to see. The crowd was worried, to a degree, and it showed on their faces.

Very good match man.

B Sox B Sox
@dman14
@dman22193
Screenshot (67).png
Screenshot (68).png
Haven't watched yet. Trying to finish this last episode of Wild Wild Country. Then I'll get to it.

Other than WK, what high profile match has Kota been in since the CWC?..Buick came in, joined a group, and has proceeded to do nothing of real note..Just cause they’re in NJPW don’t mean you gotta think they’re setting the world on fire..It’s ok if you say someone sucks or isn’t being used right..

Again, other than WK what has Ibushi done since the CWC that would make you say “its a good thing he’s not in WWE”?..I’m talking as of today, not what you think he might be doing in the future..Same question for LeSabre..

If he’d have signed I guarantee that he’d have won the CWC and the entire division would’ve been built around him..And his name recognition would’ve probably attracted more people to sign which would’ve made the division better..

Wonder if you STILL feel this way.........

Nah. We been going back and forth on IG. He seems like a cool dude.

Would ideally like to scoop it at some point on Friday though.

Yeah seems like a good dude..Really wanted to wear that Nak shirt to Mania though..If I can’t mert up with him I might just wear my Naito or Wrestle Kingdom shirt..

Wonder if you STILL feel this way.........

Why would I feel the same way?..Lol..That’s a dumb question..Both have done more noteworthy things since that conversation happened..But I still think Ibushi would’ve won the CWC if he’d have signed with WWE and he would’ve been the star of the division..

Yeah seems like a good dude..Really wanted to wear that Nak shirt to Mania though..If I can’t mert up with him I might just wear my Naito or Wrestle Kingdom shirt..
You'll be able to get IT.

Why would I feel the same way?..Lol..That’s a dumb question..Both have done more noteworthy things since that conversation happened..But I still think Ibushi would’ve won the CWC if he’d have signed with WWE and he would’ve been the star of the division..
I mean I thought it was dumb that you felt that way before, so I had to make sure.

Ibushi would have been a star of a crap TV SHow. Boy is he missing out

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

Found one in the crowd for you too

Bottom right

Screenshot (64).png
Screenshot (65).png
Screenshot (66).png

Would #GTD

tumblr_otaclyjhtx1vaosveo2_500.gif

Glad you was able to get your Super Smash Bro on..

My weekend absolutely sucked and I’m glad it’s over..

Yeah, the swagger was there and this was just the fruits of the mental/verbal labor. She cute too, spent the night in an irom man match, then got up and headed to the local thai temple for sunday market, did some flea marketing, then headed back to the crib and crashed for abit.

Sorry bubba. This week coming is gonna be dope though man. You and wifey get to head to Nola! Enjoy man.

Yeah, I am a bit out of practice but she wasnt complaining. Gonna try for a SSP next time. Always was more of a mat technician/high flyer combo and I am sure she can take a bump.

tumblr_omnyrpLsGZ1vtad0lo2_400.gif

for the love of Liger do not attempt a Shooting Star. you will **** that **** up, end up on your neck, and become the subject of a new marketi--omg you're gonna do it.

Would have been interesting to see what would happen with CW division if they had gotten one of the "big" names in Ibushi or ZSJ.

Very good match man.

B Sox B Sox
@dman14
@dman22193
Screenshot (67).png
Screenshot (68).png

Sabre is legit... Him loosing was the right call on yesterday's show... But he's the guy that I have best Okada down the road... Ever since he's been around Suzuki, his in ring work has increased so much .. He's so much more aggressive and his strikes looks and sound better... I'd love to see him win G1, while loosing to Okada again in the G1 with a new move or leverage pin... Build him up as learning how to counter every move of Okada and just be the ultimate reversal and submission machine...

Back
Top Bottom