March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Getting ready to crash out after grubbing on this mango and sticky rice from the temple earlier. Gotta get into recovery mode cuz she left her mark lol. Smashed so hard bruised my goddamn pelvis lmao.
Me too today was a long *** day. About to eat some ramen watch a random ppv on the network and crash lol.

a short but incomplete list of techniques I have experimented with:

- powerbomb (sitout optional)
- Tombstone
- Pedigree
- triangle (or Gagoplata)
- Dodon
- German makes a good transitional maneuver
- somebody like Drew might legit try a Broncobuster.

...and BTW you left "naked" out of your choke description. #TechnicalWrestlingTalk
Man, I am talking about moves you can actually do while engaged/connected fool.

I can see the German, or a ametuer belly to back slam as a transition

hahaha, naw. There is a local Buddhist temple that i frequent for sunday service and the market. She had never been so we smashed last night then got up and grabbed food and prayed. Was even able to ginally find a Kannon statue for my at home altar.

What is a Sunday service usually like at a Buddhist temple? Meditation? Teachings?

Just read Bobby fish tore is acl and wont be at takeover dont know how true it is tho since it is "April fools day"

I can see the German, or a ametuer belly to back slam as a transition

Deadlift%2BAmateur%2BWrestling%2BTakedown.gif

:lol: :lol:

I'm dying at the image of doing that Kurt Angle rapid spin amateur position switch thing with the embarrassing head slaps. poor next girl.

also, my name is right on the label.

I mean I thought it was dumb that you felt that way before, so I had to make sure.

Ibushi would have been a star of a crap TV SHow. Boy is he missing out

The reason it's a crap tv show NOW is because they let Neville slip away and he was the only interesting thing..I'm sure if Kota would've been the first champ instead of the insanely boring TJP then that should would've turned out completely different..So your comment is dumb.

The reason it's a crap tv show NOW is because they let Neville slip away and he was the only interesting thing..I'm sure if Kota would've been the first champ instead of the insanely boring TJP then that should would've turned out completely different..So your comment is dumb.
The show had NO steam when Neville was there, stop. The show got SOME type of momentum when Enzo became featured.

Back
Top Bottom