March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Would have been interesting to see what would happen with CW division if they had gotten one of the "big" names in Ibushi or ZSJ.
Ibushi can't speak Engrish

Ibushi isn't a super charismatic dude

He would have JUST been a good wrestler. They have plenty of those already and LOOK at the show (in general)

Ahmed Johnson what could of been always loved this dude smh. His pearl river plunge was :pimp: Braun needs to use it instead of the power slam

tumblr_mxc6y6seHc1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Sabre is legit... Him loosing was the right call on yesterday's show... But he's the guy that I have best Okada down the road... Ever since he's been around Suzuki, his in ring work has increased so much .. He's so much more aggressive and his strikes looks and sound better... I'd love to see him win G1, while loosing to Okada again in the G1 with a new move or leverage pin... Build him up as learning how to counter every move of Okada and just be the ultimate reversal and submission machine...
Sounds good. Good to see you snooping around here.

I would love to see some rolling sessions between ZSJ/Suzuki.

Yeah, I am a bit out of practice but she wasnt complaining. Gonna try for a SSP next time. Always was more of a mat technician/high flyer combo and I am sure she can take a bump.
My girl is finally fully healthy after Lil Savage and her gallbladder, and I just started suplexing her again a couple weeks ago... I missed it so much...i just straight German suplex her onto the bed...

Sounds good. Good to see you snooping around here.

I would love to see some rolling sessions between ZSJ/Suzuki.

I've been lurking... But it seems like it's always on WWE talk, and y'all know my opinion on that, even if I'm watching it more than normal :lol:...

Gonna watch Cobb/Riddle vs Walter/Thatcher before bed tonight...

Also... Saw Darby Allen the other night, he's super athletic...

What is this? You got a @Peep Game special? (Table Massage)

hahaha, naw. There is a local Buddhist temple that i frequent for sunday service and the market. She had never been so we smashed last night then got up and grabbed food and prayed. Was even able to ginally find a Kannon statue for my at home altar.

for the love of Liger do not attempt a Shooting Star. you will **** that **** up, end up on your neck, and become the subject of a new marketi--omg you're gonna do it.

Well yeah. Busa was always my hero.

I will start with some frog splashes like Truth suggested.

Reverse WheelBarrow is one of the few moves that actually translates to "that" world.

A few modified rear chokes maybe

Def through in some choke holds last night. Even got into a Suzuki-esque slapping match.

Ain’t nothing wrong with a solid frog splash drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

6 stars, word to Markzler.

My girl is finally fully healthy after Lil Savage and her gallbladder, and I just started suplexing her again a couple weeks ago... I missed it so much...i just straight German suplex her onto the bed...
Best part about a big girl is she can take a bump with the best of em.

SMH drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 taking one night stands to CHURCH service

Bruh, I am the light and the way. After the defiling I gave her, she needed to cleanse herself in the waters of lake minnetonka.

Reverse WheelBarrow is one of the few moves that actually translates to "that" world.

A few modified rear chokes maybe

a short but incomplete list of techniques I have experimented with:

- powerbomb (sitout optional)
- Tombstone
- Pedigree
- triangle (or Gagoplata)
- Dodon
- German makes a good transitional maneuver
- somebody like Drew might legit try a Broncobuster.

...and BTW you left "naked" out of your choke description. #TechnicalWrestlingTalk

Def through in some choke holds last night. Even got into a Suzuki-esque slapping match.

you gotta chiiiiiiill. :lol: :lol:

eXlGQY.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom