Marijuana is about to blow!! How to invest?

Some do it for pain relief. Some do it for stress relief.
I used to do it to meditate, spiritual upliftment, and self reflection.

Last edited:
Some do it for pain relief. Some do it for stress relief.
I used to do it to meditate, spiritual upliftment.

so you cant relieve pain......stress...get spiritually uplifted...WITHOUT weed????

you CAN.

all I'm trying to say is that weed is not a crutch.

IMHO.

you don't need that to overcome things.

you don't.

i stand by that.

Last edited:
People can just smoke it because they like it ya know...it's a plant. Don't need to overcome anything. Do you like tomatoes? That's a plant too. No one is going to question you for enjoying tomatoes.

SC kid SC kid your attitude is what's wrong with half America. You feel some way towards this plant and the people who use it because society taught you. Mind your own business, unless you feel weed smokers are harmful or threatening? You used to smoke yourself you should know better than anyone. Maybe you smoked too much Diego.

Last edited:
You might be overthinking this one SC.

There are millions and millions of things humans don't need that we consume on a regular basis.

MJ takes me to a place mentally that I enjoy.
It's a way to pass the time with the homies, you know...like playing video games, poker, or watching a basketball game together.

I enjoy smoking blunts while getting my **** sucked.

How will people know I'm about that life if I don't smoke that fiya out of some of the fattest and perfectly rolled blunts you ever had the pleasure of smoking out of?

How will they know?

Tell me, SC...tell me.

Last edited:
aite im not going to derail this thread cuz i think its good and i respek the hell outta hennessy and diego but let me just get this off last.

WHY??

What is the reason to smoke weed daily????? To get inspired??? to be creative???? to be more sociable?? to make life more interesting??? ?etc....etc....you can do that SOBER.

WHY DO YOU NEED HELP?

To me smoking weed ...now....is like a once in while event....its not a routinely thing. and I'm not looking down on people who make it a daily thing...because there are all types of ages on here.

but what I'm trying to hammer home is that ...why do you need ANYTHING to make **** more interesting, or enjoyable. thats all I'm trying to say.

I've said this many times and i believe it...but the SOBER you is the BEST you.

im not tryin to go off on tangent here but i respek all my NT famb.

thats it from me.

You might be overthinking this one SC.

There are millions and millions of things humans don't need that we consume on a regular basis.

MJ takes me to a place mentally that I enjoy.
It's a way to pass the time with the homies, you know...like playing video games, poker, or watching a basketball game together.

I enjoy smoking blunts while getting my **** sucked.

How will people know I'm about that life if I don't smoke that fiya out of some of the fattest and perfectly rolled blunts you ever had the pleasure of smoking out of?

How will they know?

Tell me, SC...tell me.

You smoke haracka doe b...

aite im not going to derail this thread cuz i think its good and i respek the hell outta hennessy and diego but let me just get this off last.

WHY??

What is the reason to smoke weed daily????? To get inspired??? to be creative???? to be more sociable?? to make life more interesting??? ?etc....etc....you can do that SOBER.

WHY DO YOU NEED HELP?

To me smoking weed ...now....is like a once in while event....its not a routinely thing. and I'm not looking down on people who make it a daily thing...because there are all types of ages on here.

but what I'm trying to hammer home is that ...why do you need ANYTHING to make **** more interesting, or enjoyable. thats all I'm trying to say.

I've said this many times and i believe it...but the SOBER you is the BEST you.

im not tryin to go off on tangent here but i respek all my NT famb.

thats it from me.
some people just like it bro its not that serious. if anything, why do you feel the need to ride in here on your high horse and question how people want to live their lives? live and let live.

The feds can confiscate all assets of any company you invest in at any time they choose, which includes your money. So theres a risk there that is not present in plenty of other investments that can do just as well.

Not to mention there are tons of scams and schemes surrounding marijuana investment that prey on the gulible and unsuspecting novice investor. The OTC/pink sheet pump and dump scheme on mj stocks is like the new thing out here.

still waiting for NJ to get on the bandwagon

and some people like different things... if its not harming you then why let it bother you?

Last edited:
pimp.gif
I need to think of some software bruh , quick .

Can't wait until its legal federally.

Last edited:
The problem is you are smoking weed and not medicinal cannabis. For you to label it as weed shows your ignorance on the many benefits of cannabis.

so you cant relieve pain......stress...get spiritually uplifted...WITHOUT weed????

you CAN.

all I'm trying to say is that weed is not a crutch.

IMHO.

you don't need that to overcome things.

you don't.

i stand by that.

Uhh yeah you do. Cancer. I know.

This thread fell completely off the tracks...

I came here wanting to invest in marijuana cause I see it as an up and coming billion dollar business, I'm not trying to use my money to buy weed and smoke it.

People drink cause it puts you in a certain state of mind and marijuana does that with less risk. And how much money do you think is spent on liquor in a day around the world!?

I feel like when marijuana gets legalized it's going to be very similar to alcohol.

I know a lot of people that prefer weed over alcohol as well.

Just be prepared for the worst. They is still a chance raids, cause they were a lot last year in Washington and Colorado. It doesn't matter what lawyers you have because your dealing with cash civil forfeiture allows them to snatch your money without having a conviction. Police departments and federal law enforcement live off it.

For a lot of guys in Washington they have spent half their fortunes fighting in court and again since it's still banned on a federal level, they are left growing broke fighting the government.

I'm saying this as small business owner you have to be aware of ALL the pitfalls. Most businesses fail doesn't matter the industry, most investments yield little results. That's just reality and I hate when people don't give people that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/weedstocks/

Or just search weed stocks on google and there will be sites/indexes

SC you got too deep there fam lmao
Just cause its going to be legal doesnt mean people need to start smoking it everyday. Just like they didnt when it wasnt legal. I understand what youre saying though. But you can pretty much say the same about alcohol, and even food. Food is fuel. It doesnt have to taste good, we just want it to.

Back
Top Bottom