Mario Kart Appreciation

There's nothing as satisfying as coming up with that red shell x3 and catching bammas 1 by 1....or becoming invincible once you use the star.

And there's nothing more frustrating than your own green shell ricocheting and hitting you....or getting hit with a blue shell just before the finish line.

If you haven't played before, it's a fun series that can bring out the competitive spirit in everyone, young and old.
pimp.gif

vfb86a.jpg

3532fc8.jpg

2vi05dl.jpg

333vma1.jpg

25s1phw.jpg

wiapg0.jpg

65b35ed0ed0acff132f42e0920a60aaa7de7bdd.gif

very much appreciated, me and the cuzins still get together here and there a few times a month and throw on the mariokart 64 on the wii

Appreciated
pimp.gif
I used to put in work as Yoshi, wasundefeated nobody was touchin' me. Need to pick up that one for Wii, is it any good?

Game is crack. I stopped messing with the Wii version though. I hated online matches where I'm comfortably in the lead then I get hit with like 3 blueshells in a row and then a red shell and I go from 1st to last just like that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Appreciated
pimp.gif
I used to put in work as Yoshi, was undefeated nobody was touchin' me. Need to pick up that one for Wii, is it any good?

youre better off d/l the 64 version on the wii..the wii one is ehh...wierd but ok i guess...64 is better tho

dont you just love when youre in first..and someone near last place gets a lightning and you get a ghost and steal it! haha love it!

Dang, being a little kid with lots of friends. N64 did work, mario, wrestle mania 2000, wcw ve nwo, golden eye, perfect dark, many more.

Mario kart rainbow track high is f'inn great.

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

very much appreciated, me and the cuzins still get together here and there a few times a month and throw on the mariokart 64 on the wii

MarioKartN64GameCartridge_Full.jpg

The-Nintendo-Wii.aspx

kid-confused-about-buying-a-new-home-300x244.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

MarioKartN64GameCartridge_Full.jpg

The-Nintendo-Wii.aspx

kid-confused-about-buying-a-new-home-300x244.jpg

you can DL the game to the Wii and play it with the classic controller attachment.

Back
Top Bottom