Mark Cuban on the Stock Market (we be readin)

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by devildog1776

The next depression is around the corner... thas the CHANGE for the new AGE. 2012 is the start of a new day. All the stars are aligning now and there's nothing we can do to stop it. The world market is flooded with bad paper and very low interest rates. When the rates go up the flood gates will open.. and blood shall pour. Its really that simple..
IM STACKING GOLD AND SILVER BULLION RIGHT NOW... i suggest you do the same

i cannot tell if you're serious...

I'm dead serious

The next depression is around the corner... thas the CHANGE for the new AGE. 2012 is the start of a new day. All the stars are aligning now and there's nothing we can do to stop it. The world market is flooded with bad paper and very low interest rates. When the rates go up the flood gates will open.. and blood shall pour. Its really that simple..

I'm dead serious

ajs1l2.gif

I'm dead serious

ajs1l2.gif

Back
Top Bottom