Mark Zuckerberg's Lady Friend

maybe she's really pretty on the inside
laugh.gif
jk got a face only a mother could love

Originally Posted by BronLe

She was probably down before the fame and this has been his girl since college but the movie makers knew we didn't wanna see sex scenes with some busted chick.

If he's happy, he's happy. #ZuckerbergShrug
Agree with everything all of this.
She's clearly his down *** chick, and that's wassup. Shout out to them females that rock with their dudes for richer or poorer. 

Most of y'all are some suckers and would indeed cop a trophy piece the minute y'all get paid, not knowing that the minute your funds dry up is the very minute your trophy piece bounces.

"Aint it trickin' if you got it"...sucka anthem...
grin.gif

Who cares, as long as he's happy.

Its pretty funny that NT is so quick to judge another mans girl when there's a new "I need girl help" thread every other day.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

what's the purpose of having all the money in the world if you're still smashing ugly chick? (philosoraptor meme) To be honest though most billionaire types don't marry model looking chicks. Also, they've been together for awhile so I guess that's his down chick

I honestly think its because most billionaires are UBER nerds so they're not out to smash a whole bunch of women...thats not how they got rich and famous in the first place. They got rich by focusing on doing what they were doing in the first place. 
Its more millionaires and "nouveau-riche" types like entertainers, athletes, and public figures trying to one-up each other in the significant other department. 

Plus, what girl is he HONESTLY going to get with that "understands" him at this point? Any woman he is with after that is CLEARLY there for his money. 

Plus, she probably has more going for her in her own life than any woman he would be with after that. I mean even if i was super rich, I just don't want a trophy wife...she has to do SOMETHING...not saying she has to work but i'm not marrying you just because you "model" ...you've got to have something legitimate about you. 

FedExciter wrote:
He lives in a 700k house, i dont think he cares for the things most filthy rich ppl do like hot females and big mansions

Again, this is something you see with only the SUPER RICH mostly. Not saying all because there are definitely some dudes who flaunt their money and can back it up, but the REALLY rich don't flaunt it that much.
Most of the people with REAL money are so low-key you wouldn't know it if you passed them by. 

They've got nothing left to prove so they just live life. 

Its not like he can't buy anything these days. 
grin.gif

He lives in a 700k house, i dont think he cares for the things most filthy rich ppl do like hot females and big mansions

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

he looks like he has good character. word to larry david.

laugh.gif
 def a man with solid character and values. i trust facebook even more after seeing this and have no issues with privacy issues Facebook has been scrutinized for. Also, I will look to be donating 1/10 of my income to Zuckerberg and his pursuits.

bill gates' wife is eh'
oprah's psuedo-wife Gayle is eh'

trends of eh' sided with a billion = a good look.

in the book/movie on his life, didn't they indicate that he was a lame before fb? now he's a rich lame. 

on the plus side, i'm sure she does everything he tells her to do, without question. 

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

what's the purpose of having all the money in the world if you're still smashing ugly chick? (philosoraptor meme) To be honest though most billionaire types don't marry model looking chicks. Also, they've been together for awhile so I guess that's his down chick
same thing im saying or maybe thats hes high school sweet heart
her face on the 2nd pic doesn't look that bad imo

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Better to date a girl who actually cares about you and you enjoy spending time with her, then a model/dime who is only interested in your wallet.

this. zuckerberg is smart for keeping her. 
mark-zuckerberg-and-girlfriend.jpg
He's happy
pimp.gif
Mark-Zuckerberg-Priscilla-Chan-Puppy-Beast-PHOTOS.jpg

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

a little make up wouldn't hurt
but I don't thinks she's ugly, she ain't primed or photo shopped within an inch of her
life like most of the chicks you see on here...
let em live...
nah she's ugly fam

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Better to date a girl who actually cares about you and you enjoy spending time with her, then a model/dime who is only interested in your wallet.

this. zuckerberg is smart for keeping her. 

Agree with both statements. You guys act like he's great looking (NH) He's a nerdy looking guy with cash. If he was dating a model and you saw a pic of them together, everyone would say "Damn what a simp..Everyone knows she's only using him for the money." He's a smart guy..He knows hot girls that are trying to get with him are only after 1 thing

so op you call this ugly
priscilla-chan.jpg

p-chan-4.jpg

Mark-Zuckerberg%E2%80%99s-girlfriend-Priscilla-Chan-standing-picture.jpg

priscilla-chan-mark-zuckerbergs-girlfriend.jpg

priscilla-chan-model-photo.jpg

priscilla-chan-is-hot.jpg

to op make sure you post more pics of her @ least google some images

you my friend op have no taste in asian chicks
30t6p3b.gif

he's not exactly george clooney or nothin

he's probs goin for an old girl he knew before he had money, instead of beautiful jump offs who want his money

Originally Posted by FourReal

so op you call this ugly
priscilla-chan.jpg

p-chan-4.jpg

Mark-Zuckerberg%E2%80%99s-girlfriend-Priscilla-Chan-standing-picture.jpg

priscilla-chan-mark-zuckerbergs-girlfriend.jpg

priscilla-chan-model-photo.jpg

priscilla-chan-is-hot.jpg

to op make sure you post more pics of her @ least google some images

you my friend op have no taste in asian chicks
30t6p3b.gif