Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Twitter beef over Omar Epps rocking a leather mini Skirt

Its just a representation of a black man growing up without a father that has these black men being feminized in the media. These guys are essentially expressing their femininity that they got subconsciously from their mother's enabling them to feel masculine in a dress. They felt as though their mother's were both their fathers and mothers, so really they got a masculine vibe from their moms. So now they feel as though they can wear a dress like moms did and feel like a man while tucking your nuts.

link to your data?

And they regularly had sex with boys. I guess that's straight?

I think he was being sarcastic, and that was one of his points, along with them being "flamboyant".

Marlon Wayans trash. He swear he can roast. He lost roast sessions to non-comedians. I remember he embarrassed himself when he got into that session with Joe Budden

I read it thinking that.

First he tried to scare him, and hit him with the, I do this...

He got on by nepotism, and not actually being funny.

Last edited:
Marlon ended up getting roasted.

The skirt trend, dressing up like a woman to get major media looks is Masonic initiation that many of the people involved in may or many not even be aware of.

Please tell me more about masonic initiation and dressing like women

705505429.jpg

Shaq-Freemason.jpg

I'm not for the dresses, but recently lord Jamal is intent on proving he's an irrelevant insecure cornball.

Cats in the lodge acting like they're privy to some secret knowledge when 60% of Black Masons are bus drivers, sanitation workers and city workers who spill their guts weekly while getting tipsy at local pubs and are only exposed to the lesser degrees but act like they hold White House secrets.

Last edited:
Cats in the lodge acting like they're privy to some secret knowledge when 60% of Black Masons are bus drivers, sanitation workers and city workers who spill their guts weekly while getting tipsy at local pubs and are only exposed to the lesser degrees but act like they hold White House secrets.

This the truth, black masons tend to be corny individuals (not all of course). But the ones that are extra hype work some **** job and won't answer basic questions about them, just sort of snicker like schoolgirls and act like they're getting over on the asker.

This the truth, black masons tend to be corny individuals (not all of course). But the ones that are extra hype work some **** job and won't answer basic questions about them, just sort of snicker like schoolgirls and act like they're getting over on the asker.

Most of the black mason vs white mason vs everybody else mason was explained. I'm saying how skirts got anything to do with masonry. Apron symbolizing work vs some cats wearing skirts to get some shine on a fledgling career totally different feels like the mason reference wasn't even on point for the topic at hand

A lot of these couture streetwear brands (HBA, Black Scale, etc.) have integrated esoteric (Masonic included) fashion statements and symbols in their lines and it's permeated into popular fashion as a whole.

View media item 848520
People are now wearing masonically influenced regalia, whether they know it or not.

Last edited:
who or what is a lord jamar? srs

Apart of this group in the early-mid 90's. They have multiple albums, but these are the ones I'm mostly familiar with

Foundation_BN.jpg
Everything_is_Everything.jpg

A lot of these couture streetwear brands (HBA, Black Scale, etc.) have integrated esoteric (Masonic included) fashion statements and symbols in their lines and it's permeated into popular fashion as a whole.

View media item 848520
People are now wearing masonically influenced regalia, whether they know it or not.

Oooooooh so this is where Jaden Smith and Russell Westbrook get their style from.

Honestly, long live Lord Jamal...

Epps played himself...

There was no reason to rock a leather skirt..especially on the view..

He was trying to make himself as passive looking as possible...

No need for it black man, cut that out!!

Ain't no history behind a leather skirt...

It's not a kilt, nor made of Egyptian cotton, so that is a dub...

Masonry now is like the current state of the shoe culture
bunch of cats biting of of establish stuff and playing off of ignorance as well as passing of old heads

/end rant derail

Back
Top Bottom