MAROON VI #2013

Buying or passing?

• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No it won't be, they're burgundy. The varsity reds sat.
Most people don't care that these have never been retroed, it's not an appealing colorway.

yeah...that might be true...but look at the olives. I would argue that the Maroon VI is a more appealing colorway than those and these newer kids are hungry for olive ix's. They sat in '02 but they won't be sitting with the next release.

yeah...that might be true...but look at the olives. I would argue that the Maroon VI is a more appealing colorway than those and these newer kids are hungry for olive ix's. They sat in '02 but they won't be sitting with the next release.
They should sit again. Ugly *** shoe, ugly *** silhouette. The only IX I would cop:

and that is if the shape is right

Last edited:
Here's 3 things that will be different (besides price of course):

1. Shape/quality
2. Icy blue sole (not sure about this)
3. Midsole change (most likely reversing the maroon color, similar to how they did the Olympic 6s)

Also, why is JB releasing these next year?

They couldn't wait a few more months and release them when its the 23rd anniversary for the 6 in 2014?

>D

But at the end of the day, the negatives outcompete the positives and we all will most likely cop.

So why complain right? :lol:

Last edited:
Someone made a mockup of what the 2013 version could look like with no color change.

23jj32x.png

Notice how the sole isn't tinted blue because they used the 6s of 2010 as a base.

Pretty nice if you ask me.

Now someone with photoshop skills, reverse the midsole to see how it would look..

Not saying it won't happen...but, the "Columbia XI's" and "Laney/Grape V 2-pack" were previously "confirmed" as well...

Not sure why they wouldn't wait until 2014 as it will be the 23rd Anniversary of the Jordan VI...

JM

Because somebody requested it:

But really, I don't see them doing this.

Icey sole version:

Last edited:
The maroon's are nice and a ton of people's grails, but personally I'd rather have the Sport Blue or Midnight Navy 6's

ill wait till they release some infra red (true infra red) Black Vi's i missed the package

Last edited:
reversed midsole looks nice to me.
then again, i have no attachment to the OG colorway so i cant see how it would bother me anyways :D

I'm skeptical we'll see them in '13, versus '14, the 23rd anniversary of the VI, as others have stated; in any event it is great news to look forward to.

These were my second pair of Jordan's back in 1990-91; that said, I would not be opposed to the color reversal on the midsole - fills them out a little bit, IMO.

Not saying it won't happen...but, the "Columbia XI's" and "Laney/Grape V 2-pack" were previously "confirmed" as well...
Not sure why they wouldn't wait until 2014 as it will be the 23rd Anniversary of the Jordan VI...
JM

Along with the oxy and indiglo XIV if my memory serves me correctly as well...

ill wait till they release some infra red (true infra red) Black Vi's i missed the package
I'm sorry to tell you but you'll never see any true Infa 6's ever again. Nike and JB lost the color code for it years ago, that's why all the "Infra" sneakers that you see as of late have that pinkish tint.

I'm sorry to tell you but you'll never see any true Infa 6's ever again. Nike and JB lost the color code for it years ago, that's why all the "Infra" sneakers that you see as of late have that pinkish tint.
They lost the color code? So the color infrared can never ever be reduplicated? No one on earth can reduplicate the red infrared color for JB?

They lost the color code? So the color infrared can never ever be reduplicated? No one on earth can reduplicate the red infrared color for JB?
I'm telling you what I heard from a guy that worked at Nike. It makes sense. If they could do it, why not put Infared on the pack that came out? Why are the "Infared" Air Max coloring off as well? When he told me, I thought he was making it up but I've heard the same thing from multiple sources.

I'm telling you what I heard from a guy that worked at Nike. It makes sense. If they could do it, why not put Infared on the pack that came out? Why are the "Infared" Air Max coloring off as well? When he told me, I thought he was making it up but I've heard the same thing from multiple sources.
Yeah I'm not knocking you at all I'm just thinking that's extremely absurd for them to say. I mean a billion dollar corp can't hire someone to to figure out how to reduplicate a color? JB and Nike never cease to amaze me though. If it can be made once it stands to reason that it can be made again.

Yeah I'm not knocking you at all I'm just thinking that's extremely absurd for them to say. I mean a billion dollar corp can't hire someone to to figure out how to reduplicate a color? JB and Nike never cease to amaze me though. If it can be made once it stands to reason that it can be made again.

It is absurd and certainly not true...

JM

Back
Top Bottom