Married Nters How Many Times A Week Are You Smanging? chapter. Over 9000!!!!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.
laugh.gif

I was in a long #@@ relationship once (3 years is long to me) and for like 29 months we smashed at minimum once a day. 
Then I cheated like a fool and her womanly 6th sense kicked in and her not putting out started an ugly landslide.

To my NT'ers who are married and are smashing less than twice a week, you better step it up before she gets the side jobs goin.

Originally Posted by Dom90

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.
laugh.gif
I have the weirdest boner right now.

1-2x's a week. it's hard with two small children and a wife who's always "tired" sucks for real.

Met wifey when I was 15, been with her 21 yrs this yr, married 12.

Sex is slowing down more and more as the years go on . Working nights for the past 5 years ain't helping neither . We down to weekends now
30t6p3b.gif

One thing I do notice is I'm starting to turn into al bundy for real now
laugh.gif

Oh well ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

Sex is slowing down more and more as the years go on . Working nights for the past 5 years ain't helping neither . We down to weekends now
30t6p3b.gif

see this is what scares me...my girl doesnt work at the moment and were still averaging once a week.

at this rate we'll be done with sex before 30.

i swear 3rd shift is a b. i gotta step it up man.

ate a lil box and got some buns before i came in to work tonight, felt like a young stallion. i felt bout 18 or 19
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

I was in a long #@@ relationship once (3 years is long to me) and for like 29 months we smashed at minimum once a day. 
Then I cheated like a fool and her womanly 6th sense kicked in and her not putting out started an ugly landslide.

To my NT'ers who are married and are smashing less than twice a week, you better step it up before she gets the side jobs goin.
Yep i have same story, but she was the one that cheated. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif

see this is what scares me...my girl doesnt work at the moment and were still averaging once a week.

at this rate we'll be done with sex before 30.

i swear 3rd shift is a b. i gotta step it up man.

ate a lil box and got some buns before i came in to work tonight, felt like a young stallion. i felt bout 18 or 19
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad we married dudes are all on the same page
pimp.gif

Youngins don't get it, we are trying not to stretch that thang out by excessively smashing, ya still get to shop around, we gotta preserve ours

Spoiler [+]
who I'm I kidding
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm literally dying.

dead @ twisted tango 
roll.gif

not married but we get it in at least once daily..... 2-3 times per day on the weekends

Originally Posted by ksteezy

pimp.gif

Youngins don't get it, we are trying not to stretch that thang out by excessively smashing, ya still get to shop around, we gotta preserve ours

Spoiler [+]
who I'm I kidding
laugh.gif
*dead* at the spoiler
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm literally dying.

Seriously what am I reading?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
who I'm I kidding
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

feel like a caged animal around these women nowadays
laugh.gif

Man i'm 22 and it literally hurts to resist these lil 17 and 18 year old chicks in the baby shorts - cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Can only imagine how y'all feel.

P.S. Age of consent in FL is 17, so back off.

Man i'm 22 and it literally hurts to resist these lil 17 and 18 year old chicks in the baby shorts - cruisin' for a bruisin'.

So whats stopping you?

laugh.gif
cruisin' for a bruisin'
Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom