Married Nters How Many Times A Week Are You Smanging? chapter. Over 9000!!!!

this is what u youngsters have to look forward to
laugh.gif

collegehumor.af8445dab8d18241ded0d40abb2e2b73.jpg

enjoy every second of these years, they're over before u know it. after that u become the old dude who enjoys any kinda action he gets like this guy

super_funny_pictures_of_20_dirty_old_men_19_20090729_1878379928.jpg

TroyMcClure wrote:
Man i'm 22 and it literally hurts to resist these lil 17 and 18 year old chicks in the baby shorts - cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Can only imagine how y'all feel.

P.S. Age of consent in FL is 17, so back off.
So whats stopping you?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They are 17! %#!@, i'm supposed to chill with them and pretend this whole getting drunk thing is beyond nuts and watch jersey shore and watch their pupils dilate when I tell them there is a fast lane? Help them with their time tables?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are underestimating the rapid growth of stupidity in these teens/(the world).[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FORGOT THE DOUBLE QUOTE.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tired at work, F y'all![/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](nah, not really - NT is keeping me awake and i'm gettin' paid -- and it's Friday (the 13th) (and i'm still puttin parenthesis))[/font]

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

TroyMcClure wrote:
Man i'm 22 and it literally hurts to resist these lil 17 and 18 year old chicks in the baby shorts - cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Can only imagine how y'all feel.

P.S. Age of consent in FL is 17, so back off.
So whats stopping you?
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They are 17! $$%!, i'm supposed to chill with them and pretend this whole getting drunk thing is beyond nuts and watch jersey shore and watch their pupils dilate when I tell them there is a fast lane? Help them with their time tables?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are underestimating the rapid growth of stupidity in these teens/(the world).[/font]

I feel you. My hard cutoff is 18 but when I do pursue the younger chicks its bc they usually DON'T feel the need to be up under you at all times. You can smoke em out and they act like you just bought em a car. Try that mess with a decent chick in her mid-20's on up and you'll be playing the text game by yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by onewearz

Met wifey when I was 15, been with her 21 yrs this yr, married 12.

Sex is slowing down more and more as the years go on . Working nights for the past 5 years ain't helping neither . We down to weekends now
30t6p3b.gif

see this is what scares me...my girl doesnt work at the moment and were still averaging once a week.

at this rate we'll be done with sex before 30.

i swear 3rd shift is a b. i gotta step it up man.

ate a lil box and got some buns before i came in to work tonight, felt like a young stallion. i felt bout 18 or 19
pimp.gif

legit lol.

i been with my girl like 8 years, married for 2.  we only gettin it goin like 1-3 times a week, but probably need to step up the frequency since we are thinkin bout tryin for kids.

once a week if im lucky. im on a month long stretch right now. not eem married. dating for 4 years.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.
Hmmm, ya don't say.....

78b35f13b123a276129850fb9c727bb7820dca7.gif

pimp.gif

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:
4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.
Hmmm, ya don't say.....

78b35f13b123a276129850fb9c727bb7820dca7.gif

pimp.gif

15dnqv.gif

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm literally dying.
Woooord 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lowkey, my girl and I have been talking about putting $5 in a jar every time we do the "twisted tango"
laugh.gif
 We figure in a couple of months, we can pay for a trip to the bahamas or something 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It looks as if Kevin Nash is coincidentally getting up at the same time but really he is scared for his life and trying to +!%*. Ref was super slick.

I have the sudden urge to go to my girls job and just smash it all over the workplace right now.

She on that cycle right now though
30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...

http://
Originally Posted by PRIME

I have the sudden urge to go to my girls job and just smash it all over the workplace right now.

30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...
as a wise man said on twitter today...

"A period don't stop nothing but a sentence."

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...

roll.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

http:///

30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...

2im7rx5.gif

Back
Top Bottom