Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

Retro 4's crack ridiculously after some wears, love the CG's but the cracking got out of hand. Nonetheless, will not be copping these for no $269.

Retro 4's crack ridiculously after some wears, love the CG's but the cracking got out of hand. Nonetheless, will not be copping these for no $269.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Looks like they're sold out now even at that price...... wow!

It's a nice shoe. The people that have issues with their 4's either 1. Wear them often or 2. Don't watch what they do in them.
Nothing wrong with wearing them often though.
So you're saying a person shouldn't be able to wear their shoes often?  That's a great quality product then

That's why I said this.. number #2 is the issue

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Looks like they're sold out now even at that price...... wow!

It's a nice shoe. The people that have issues with their 4's either 1. Wear them often or 2. Don't watch what they do in them.
Nothing wrong with wearing them often though.
So you're saying a person shouldn't be able to wear their shoes often?  That's a great quality product then

That's why I said this.. number #2 is the issue

I sold my pair on eBay for $175. I had wore them like 4 or five times. This colorway was my first Jordan and holds alot of love for me, however the MARS IV is a terrible Retro IMO. The biggest disappointment in my 20+ years of buying Air Jordans.

I sold my pair on eBay for $175. I had wore them like 4 or five times. This colorway was my first Jordan and holds alot of love for me, however the MARS IV is a terrible Retro IMO. The biggest disappointment in my 20+ years of buying Air Jordans.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

QFT. These and the Military Blue IV's. I love both pairs and double up on them. The quality was just horrible on them. I sold all four pairs of IV's because I knew they wouldn't last.
mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT. These and the Military Blue IV's. I love both pairs and double up on them. The quality was just horrible on them. I sold all four pairs of IV's because I knew they wouldn't last.
mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Thats why i dont buy retros anymore, last ones I bought were last shot 14s, and they are pretty solid, though I've only played in them 10 times and rocked about 15 times. JB needs to step up quality bad or else people wont be buying...but then again there's always gonna be Hbs who dont care what the quality is like and thats why the beast (JB) is still around and doing well in sales....I stick with OGs, respect the OGs before they're forgotten.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Thats why i dont buy retros anymore, last ones I bought were last shot 14s, and they are pretty solid, though I've only played in them 10 times and rocked about 15 times. JB needs to step up quality bad or else people wont be buying...but then again there's always gonna be Hbs who dont care what the quality is like and thats why the beast (JB) is still around and doing well in sales....I stick with OGs, respect the OGs before they're forgotten.

pys has always been overpriced, the only time I would ever purchase from them would be on release. but even then they are resale prices fro releases and that sucks

pys has always been overpriced, the only time I would ever purchase from them would be on release. but even then they are resale prices fro releases and that sucks

Back
Top Bottom