WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Tony and the two ladies got washed
aedd1a4036596a11ba8f6154dcbe9736.gif

It’s in the comics. I’m sure we’’ll see him ingest it during Black Panther.
I know its in the comics but he said MCU.

I missed that.

And since it is in the MCU, it probably already happened given he was already the BP in CW before he also became king.

I know its in the comics but he said MCU.

I missed that.

And since it is in the MCU, it probably already happened given he was already the BP in CW before he also became king.
Yea we haven’t seen it explicitly so I’m just assuming. But he’s been BP as long as Tony has been Iron Man so he’s prolly been on it since then.

Lol I think Rocky ends up losing all his money even though he should've been set for life with all that fighting money

Sure you want to say BP is Rocky? :rofl:

Apollo fought honorably in his last battle wearing the red white and blue (his trunks). I'm ok with him being Cap.

Lol I think Rocky ends up losing all his money even though he should've been set for life with all that fighting money

Apollo fought honorably in his last battle wearing the red white and blue (his trunks). I'm ok with him being Cap.
Look at this flip flop.

Went from Apollo died... Are you sure? to Rocky was broke (untrue)... Are you sure?

Just continuing to throw shade on T'Challa when he helped out the scumbag.

If only Rocky’s story ended at 5. Rocky bounced back and made millions going the distance with the Heavyweight Champion in 6. And in Creed it clearly shows he invested wisely because he was the owner of a popular Philly restaurant

I just assumed it was T'Challa.

I didn't consider the movie would have a flashback of T'Chaka as BP. Plus they'd have to cast someone younger anyway.

Look at this flip flop.

Went from Apollo died... Are you sure? to Rocky was broke (untrue)... Are you sure?

Just continuing to throw shade on T'Challa when he helped out the scumbag.

Should already know with ameL

Dude started with "take on" well 3 people took dude on without vitamin S or suits.. although tony did technically have a suit on

And as was mentioned BP on them herbs, not vitamin S like their favorite boy banders

Could've sworn Rocky was a broke dude in 6 and that his fight was a street fight with no money involved.

At least that's what I remember. It's been a while

Back
Top Bottom