WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

7.6/8

THIS WAS DEEP!

LOVE THIS MOVIE!

Danai and Lupita did their thing. Shuri was great. The women really were great and stood out so much.

M'Baku :pimp: All that swag and humor. Almost wanted him to win his challenge off of the intro alone

Killmonger. Man son was too real. TOO REAL. :rofl: @ Coogler making him from Oakland though.

My main and biggest gripe is this was't 4 or 5 hrs long. They could've spent so much more time in Wakanda, so much more time discussing Wakanda sharing their knowledge and resources or Wakanda just taking over the world.

The story was on point, visuals were on point, action was amazing. Easily in my tip 3. Just wondering if it tops Civil War.

Loved it so much I'm gonna watch it again right now.

Last edited:
Can't wait for tomorrow morning. Seems like it was an entertaining movie. Haven't read a spoiler yet! I'm proud of myself.

Quick question.

Would people consider offensive if a non black person wore a dashiki to the premiere ? I’m seeing all these memes not one white person stepping out of line yet

Quick question.

Would people consider offensive if a non black person wore a dashiki to the premiere ? I’m seeing all these memes not one white person stepping out of line yet
Me and my homies wore dashikis (I'm black, they're Kenyan)
When we talked about wearing them my Mexican homie said he'd wear one with us and we laughed. He asked what was funny, fam didn't even know what a dashiki was. :rofl:He had to work but I plan on going again today with him and the crew, he will be wearing a dashiki.
We got lots of compliments from white people on them. I wouldn't be offended if another race wore one but then again, I may be offending someone by wearing it, me being an American black guy and all.

BP gonna hit 200m this weekend

giphy.gif

Quick question.

Not sure "Offensive" would be the word. But i definitely wouldnt suggest that be the first option. It would probably bring more attention than you really want

not tryna see spoilers for the first time in my life. you guys think black panther will do near star wars numbers? this is like the most hyped marvel movie ive ever seen everyone is talking bout it round here

Not sure "Offensive" would be the word. But i definitely wouldnt suggest that be the first option. It would probably bring more attention than you really want

That fit T'Challa had on at the UN mid-credit scene was so dope. But I'm going to a friends wedding in May and I don't know how people would feel seeing a Filipino dude walk up in the church with that on:lol:

not tryna see spoilers for the first time in my life. you guys think black panther will do near star wars numbers? this is like the most hyped marvel movie ive ever seen everyone is talking bout it round here

don't think it'll hit SW numbers

I feel like IW is still the most hyped overall

I think it's going to have to be on point for it to his $2b, $1.5b should be easy but to get to the $2b mark, movie has to deliver too but there's really no doubting MCU at this point.

It seems like it has to be at least a 3hr film though.

I’m trying to watch the movie for a 3rd time and everything is sold out. Like literally right now while people are suppose to be at work. This is bonkers. Movie is looking like it’s gonna do $150-$160mil+ for the 3 day weekend and $200+ mil total for the 4 day weekend. With incredible reviews and no competition at all for the next month practically this film is looking like it’ll do 400 mil domestic EASILY

I think it's going to have to be on point for it to his $2b, $1.5b should be easy but to get to the $2b mark, movie has to deliver too but there's really no doubting MCU at this point.

It seems like it has to be at least a 3hr film though.

With the reception that Black Panther is getting I can guarantee that IW will surpass A1 box office record but it will be under 2billi only because the summer is too crowded.

I’m trying to watch the movie for a 3rd time and everything is sold out. Like literally right now while people are suppose to be at work. This is bonkers. Movie is looking like it’s gonna do $150-$160mil+ for the 3 day weekend and $200+ mil total for the 4 day weekend. With incredible reviews and no competition at all for the next month practically this film is looking like it’ll do 400 mil domestic EASILY
B9777C16-7793-4B48-95C2-763237779F5A.jpeg

With the reception that Black Panther is getting I can guarantee that IW will surpass A1 box office record but it will be under 2billi only because the summer is too crowded.

it's crazy that 3 weeks after IW releases, Disney decided to put Solo out

Back
Top Bottom