WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I kinda figured that is what they would do with all the lower level villains like him.. I don't watch the show

But was kinda surprised when I saw them doing graviton or at least I think that was him in the clip I saw.. can't remember where I saw it, but always wanted to see that scene with Hulk go up against him on the big screen
Yeah it was Graviton in name and power. Different character becomes him though.

One that would still face the Hulk given their relation.
top left corner, when thanos has loki by the neck

Still don't see anything man.

giphy.gif

I think Marvel's about to surprise everyone this fall/winter since they have nothing slated to come out during those months. :pimp:

Hahah I just remembered Tony legit blackmailed Spidey into joining his squad as a wildcard and flew him out to Berlin and nearly got him killed...tony a special type of scumbag...lol then he wanna act all worried, bro...Spidey was chilling being your friendly neighborhood Spidey, you put some wild high tech suit in his hands and expect him to what? Go back to helping old ladies cross the street? You corrupted that kid and wanted to **** his aunt...smh

he only gave the kid a first taste, not Stark's fault he became an addict. he told him not to do it any more so there.

Auntie still home waiting for her nephew to return from a field trip that got detoured to the other side of the Universe but it's cool since he didn't die in direct combat.

At what point did they just say **** Scarlett Witch’s accent ?

Just watching AOU and realized she didn’t even attempt it in IW :lol:

forgot where I heard this from but from what I understand SW "lost" her accent because she was supposed to be in training on how to be a spy from BW.

Todd McFarlane about to take the game over with this new spawn franchise, this **** about to be mega rated R and supposedly Todd has creative control + directing it.

This is what the superhero game needs right now.

such a big mcfarlane fan, he bout to kill it...

dawg if they get the correct CGI studio.....

That cape :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

the chains :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

mega hyped

Back
Top Bottom