WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:Kanyeshrug: I really didn’t copy that anywhere, but ok...guess no idea or theory is ever original with the amounts of people on the Internet coming up with them

tenor.gif

rAyRpKtb4FTn3cLt83qquoWRZxLJdkiLdvTDPcsJvIc.jpg

We need this.. and Wolvie's birthday comic on the big screen

Wolverine is right.

That Home Alone concept is dope, but where are the primary Avengers gonna be? How "in tact" does Spidey have to keep the facility? How hard is Peter trying to maintain his secret identity since he's inside the facility? Macaulay cameo? Before, or after the Snap? Is he getting any help whatsoever? Nick Fury, Falcon (Caught hands from Ant-Man), anyone?

I would've preferred he defend Avengers Tower to utilize the cityscape.

He wouldn't be able to do too much swinging at the Avengers compound.

are we allowed to discuss theories in here?

i’ll put it spoilers just in case but i kinda realized something from the far from home trailer

the trailer shows him going from his homecoming suit to his new suit. from this i’m getting that whatever happens in endgame, it’s gonna make the entire infinity war movie never have happened. not just the snap. makes me wonder now how far back they go. my reasoning is the suits. they’re showing him in the trailer like he’s never had another suit after that. usually when a character moves on from a suit or costume it’s never seen again. maybe that’s why they’ve said FFH is minutes after endgame because they’re reset all the way back and then the next thing that happens is his field trip. also if he never gets the iron spider suit, does that mean that tony never had a chance to make it...

It's funny how FFH trailer is spawning more End Game theories than the End Game trailer itself. This is why I'm convinced marvel is just going to keep most footage on lockdown. If marvel had their way they'd probably keep FFH footage on lockdown too but Sony needs to promote their movie.

Looks dope AmeL.

What size it. I’m starting one too. But the 24x36 ones
My posters are 27x40

I'm enjoying adding to the poster collection.

I'm actually thinking of expanding outside the cbm genre

This might be the next one, depending on how well the movie goes

MPW-123779.jpeg

Last edited:
we been speculating about end game since whatever date infinity war dropped.. we didnt see anything in end game that really would have changed speculation that much, because well there was antman and the wasp which gave us speculation on how what happened in that movie could help in the grand scheme

are we allowed to discuss theories in here?

i’ll put it spoilers just in case but i kinda realized something from the far from home trailer

the trailer shows him going from his homecoming suit to his new suit. from this i’m getting that whatever happens in endgame, it’s gonna make the entire infinity war movie never have happened. not just the snap. makes me wonder now how far back they go. my reasoning is the suits. they’re showing him in the trailer like he’s never had another suit after that. usually when a character moves on from a suit or costume it’s never seen again. maybe that’s why they’ve said FFH is minutes after endgame because they’re reset all the way back and then the next thing that happens is his field trip. also if he never gets the iron spider suit, does that mean that tony never had a chance to make it...
Or you guys shouldnt base entire theories around suits.

Maybe that new suit ends up being destroyed if/when he's brought back in Endgame. Maybe Tony doesn't make him a new one. Maybe Tony dies so he has to settle for suits that Fury provides.
It's funny how FFH trailer is spawning more End Game theories than the End Game trailer itself. This is why I'm convinced marvel is just going to keep most footage on lockdown. If marvel had their way they'd probably keep FFH footage on lockdown too but Sony needs to promote their movie.
No they wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom