WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Marvel needs to nab this dude.

Selma, Race, If Beale Street Could Talk.

3/3 so far.

220px-Stephan_James.jpg

Marvel needs to nab this dude.

Selma, Race, If Beale Street Could Talk.

3/3 so far.

220px-Stephan_James.jpg
I've been patiently waiting for that to happen. Just not sure if he should be the new Blade
So do I talk Spider Verse in here even though it was a Sony movie?

Were all those characters truly from the comics?
You can post in the Sony Spidey thread but here is fine as well.

And yeah all from the comics

NOV140765.jpg
OCT140833.jpg
DEC140846.jpg
ASM_9_Variant_d_1024x1024.jpg
51YEG%2B7GwwL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
spider-geddon_teaser_-_publicity_-_p_2018.jpg

got my tickets for 7pm Thursday night showing, the theatre was nearly sold out, only seats left were first 2 rows up front. Let see if my prediction of crossbones in being this movie or end game is right? Still can't believe theres no new end game trailer, yet.

We got the second Infinity War trailer in the middle of March. Maybe we'll get the next End Game trailer after next weekend.

We got the second Infinity War trailer in the middle of March. Maybe we'll get the next End Game trailer after next weekend.
At that point last yr, BP had already been out for a while.

With CM only coming out this weekend, Marvel will probably wait till end of march/beginning of April before they attempt to take the audience's attention off of CM.

My guess.

Both ghost rider films, are not MCU

I’m aware of that

But my point was after some thinking that even though it seems as if it isn’t hugely promoted like other marvel films imo
It isn’t going to be a financial loss as I described with my earlier comment

Me personally I have been bamboozeled by the sentiment on social media about the star and her comments about diversity I got sucked into their hate train as if it will affect the success of the film not even realizing that those that are offended makes up a small number of people

Hahah I remember there was a code that you could play with a naked pixelated Lara Croft in the first tomb raider game...a friend once told me.

The new Marvel and Sony contract rumors for Spider-Man are very exciting. I like the idea of Holland being the main Spider-Man and Marvel getting back the film rights to all thing Spider-Man in exchange for Sony being able to do Spider-Man one offs from the villains perspective and other Spider-Man films like Spider-Gwen and 2099. All of this will inevitably culminate into a Spiderverse film in another 4-5 years.

The rumors of Oscorp appearing in FFH May be true now.

Back
Top Bottom