WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Namor should be their first Asian lead before Shang-Chi. And the fact that he’s such a major Marvel character in terms of their history only adds to that. Marvel has slowly been trying to replicate the Silver age of comics into the MCU and their star heroes. That was Marvel’s peak in comic popularity and it’ll only make sense to relive that in film.

569B44FC-546D-46EA-ABFB-1A40B59DEBEE.jpeg

5296927D-02E5-40A1-9400-9A7ECE94B905.jpeg

wonder what asian cat they would cast for namor tho lol

not too many dudes i can think of that are young
or will they cast someone new/off-radar

Namor should be the villian for BP2, then he makes a face turn at some point then start his own trilogy.
Nah, if Namor tsunamis any city or country there can not be any face turn.
Probably from all the water weight he loses since his ***** *** is always crying about something. On the set of The Force Awakens, Kevin Smith is crying. Aquaman will be able to swim underwater in Justice League, Kevin Smith crying. Thanos has a left handed glove similar to the comics, Kevin Smith is crying. **** is old.
I do not care for dude either.

Another thing, maybe I missed it, made 2 bathroom breaks with my daughter.

Did she not know what was on her neck?

He found the thing that could suppress the most powerful being in the world but couldn't create what made her the most powerful being in the world.
She knew what it was and just never took it off

Another thing, maybe I missed it, made 2 bathroom breaks with my daughter.

Did she not know what was on her neck?

He found the thing that could suppress the most powerful being in the world but couldn't create what made her the most powerful being in the world.
What they said above :lol:

Johnny Yong Bosch :lol: he’s been getting a steady pay check in Hollywood doing things here and there. Any of my Capcom boys out here enjoying DMC 5 should recognize his voice immediately...

I’m not not too familiar with Shang Chi other than being introduced to him during Spider-Island. I’ve known of him but he’s always been a fringe Marvel character that capitalized on an era. Iron Fist seemed to have taken his shine from that era and Marvel focused more on him and even then he had a while where he disappeared from comics. Marvel knows that Middle Kingdom market is serious right now though so this is a smart play for the brand.

I also like how the little black girls inspiration was a super hero white women who made her call out her own mom for not going into space to fight aliens.

i thought she thought that neck thing was the source of her powers

because jude was talking about we gave you powers and we can take it away or something
This is correct.

It's only until the SI put her in check and the source of it did she figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom