WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm hearing rumors on twitter that ticket presales could open tomorrow at 9am

No idea how legit it is but I'm checking fandango tomorrow to be safe lol

Still don’t like endgame as a title. Should’ve been Avengers: The Leftovers.

Endgame is kinda clichè but I’m expecting to see a real finale type spectacle so the verdict is still out. I do love where we’re at with minimal scenes shown in the trailers.

B1A99CA9-957C-40B0-AE98-F0BA62DD5AB9.jpeg

I don't think the move is going to be going back in time. Pretty sure they're going to find their way into the Soul Stone from the Quantum Realm. We know that the Soul Stone is somewhat a "place" or "plane" since (I think) it was confirmed that the Gamora that Thanos spoke to at end of IW was actually Gamora in the Soul Stone. I think they're going to find a way in then break them out.

Lol at the gap between Thurs and Sunday at my movie theater

Screenshot_20190324-161802_Chrome.jpg

Maybe they are updating the times for April 26 27 28 right now...

Which neighborhood you live in? Empire 25 used to be my spot before I moved to Toronto. Was on 43rd and 11th
I live in long island but for the last couple of years I been commuting to times square to watch my marvel movies. I always make it an afternoon city outing. We pick a restaurant/bar, kill time there then dip for the movie.

You lived pretty close to times square, my dude. How was rent for you? I always wanted to move to midtown..

I’m too lazy to go to the city for a movie. The regal deer park cinema, fresh meadows one or the one ar roosevelt field are good enough for me. I’ll be ready if the tickets go on sale tomorrow.

I’m too lazy to go to the city for a movie. The regal deer park cinema, fresh meadows one or the one ar roosevelt field are good enough for me. I’ll be ready if the tickets go on sale tomorrow.
I can get to Roosevelt field from my house in ten minutes. You live in long island? What part.

I never go to Roosevelt field to watch my movies. I liked the regal theater in Westbury best. My second favorite LI spot is Roosevelt raceway by target.

I live by nassau expressway, the 5 towns area. It’s kinda ridiculous that there isn’t a closer theater in the area. A new one in lynbrook opened but haven’t checked it out yet. The one in rockville center isn’t bad but it’s small.

The areas you're point out to me don't really ring a bell.

I used to hang out by Rockville centre when my best friend lived in East rockaway but never been to the movies there.

Man of steel was good
Folks trippin
giphy.gif

Wow, trash opinion persists.

Hates on Ragnarok but MoS was good.

As a person who has been hyped about most of the mcu films
I can feel this gonna be a let down
Might even be trash
If they just go back in time
to undo what’s been done
Calling it now
Movie gonna be so dissappointing
You gotta super limited imagination

Other fools doubting Feige and the MCU please expose yourselves now.

I don’t even know where I want to watch the movie at and I have about 2-3 girls who’ve asked to watch the movie with me but truthfully I would rather my first viewing be by myself. I don’t want to have to answer questions. I need to nerd out on my own. Wear my Avengers shirt and Spider-Man mask and ****

I don’t even know where I want to watch the movie at and I have about 2-3 girls who’ve asked to watch the movie with me but truthfully I would rather my first viewing be by myself. I don’t want to have to answer questions. I need to nerd out on my own. Wear my Avengers shirt and Spider-Man mask and ****

pics of shirt and mask :nerd:

I live in long island but for the last couple of years I been commuting to times square to watch my marvel movies. I always make it an afternoon city outing. We pick a restaurant/bar, kill time there then dip for the movie.

You lived pretty close to times square, my dude. How was rent for you? I always wanted to move to midtown..

Oh dope. I was paying $1,900 for my spot - I had two roommates but also had the master bedroom (private bathroom). They paid 1,600 and 1,700 for two slightly different sized bedrooms. We were in one of the doorman buildings because I'm pretty sensitive to pest issues, so walkups / pre-war places were a bit out of the question. Honestly you could definitely get something for as low as 1.200 - 1,300 in the area if you have roommates.

The move for me with most Marvel films was actually Lincoln Center AMC though - the only full-sized IMAX on the island.

Damn, I really should have come out to an NYC - NT summit while I was still in the city man...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom