WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

IATT IATT
That was 5 years ago, and she ain't all that. Look at brie larson. Hearts change, $ talks.
Long list of folks who bashed the genre, calling folks nerds n $#@&. But soon as the $ piles up and they see their buddies on billboards, toys n $#@&...........

Marvel wild on the animation side.

Moon Knight, Aunt May, and some regular civilians just held off a symbiote attack and symbiotes that possessed Iron Man, Ironheart, Hulk, and Dr. Strange :lol:

IATT IATT
That was 5 years ago, and she ain't all that. Look at brie larson. Hearts change, $ talks.
Long list of folks who bashed the genre, calling folks nerds n $#@&. But soon as the $ piles up and they see their buddies on billboards, toys n $#@&...........

I only posted because I didn’t know about her being offered gamora

Been watching Endgame a lot and just noticed something why didn't Hawkeye's youngest song age up 5 years.

Oversight on directors part?

hawkeye’s whole family got dusted.. both sons, daughter and wife
Duh I am remembering it the opposite now, some reason I was thinking those dusted aged. Instead of the obvious way might have been more intoxicated than I thought last night. Thanks for setting me straight.

Fake news. He caught it in mid air and was trying to bring it down.
By the neck? :lol: Nah.

Could've grabbed it by the waist.

You grab ppl by the neck to bring them down cuz of the dual purpose of having a hold around their neck/choking them out and that you're bringing them down.

Back
Top Bottom