WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Thanos was the MVP of the franchise.

th

Oh yeah, no BARF tech used, no secret second villain, no new heroes introduced in Endgame.

Always found those consistent theories just so off and they just persisted.

Maybe theres a deleted scene where they use the BARF tech to get the exact date / time when they come across the infinity stones

They should of went the cable or terminator route with explaining how they travel back. How you can only get near a time but there’s no way to make it exact. Would fix lots of “what if’s”

You can't undo the past. That's literally what the message of endgame was.

But I just remembered that in infinity war, Thanos literally rewinds time to get the mind stone from Vision.

I'm confused now lol

You can't undo the past. That's literally what the message of endgame was.

But I just remembered that in infinity war, Thanos literally rewinds time to get the mind stone from Vision.

I'm confused now lol
He did that to only vision I guess? They kinda just “let that be” with all explanations

Seen it early today and mannnnnnnnn the feels are enhanced even more this time around. Literally teary eyed at some scenes.

When Nat finds Clint in Tokyo and tells him “We’ve found a way.” and he replies, “don’t give me hope.” DUUUUUDE I got teary eyed because how real it was spoken! Jeremy Renner and Scarlet were really great in this

Even the first 5 mins of the movie when Thor cuts Thanos head off after he told him he destroyed the stones! Mannnnn the look on Thor’s face said it all “I still failed!” Thor has been through so much in these movies so yoooo I get it!

With Clint and Nat at Vormir when they were hangin from the cliff she tells Clint “it’s ok, jus let me go.” BRUHHHHHH the water works were flowin y’all!

This movie was so FRIGGIN GOOD!! MY GOD, WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!

My favorite scene had to be when Scarlet Bae (Scarlet Witch) comes for Thanos! Mannnn that scene was so good because she was literally bout to **** up Thanos life.

Scarlet Witch: “You’ve taken everything from me!”
Thanos: “I don’t even know who you are!?”
Laughed my *** off during that scene.

And I like to say Thanos had BARS for days!! BRUHHHHHH whoever wrote his lines gotta get an reward or somethin?! Plus let alone the pure savagery of 2014 Thanos! I loved that even when he didn’t have the gauntlet he was still givin the BIG 3 that work.

And finally Iron Man finale scene! It hit me a lot harder than before especially with Peter and Pepper. LAWWWWWWD I was bout to lose it!

Overall love the movie and will be seeing it again sometime soon maybe? Jus thought I would share

They should've done the same thing for the south korean army... Then that poor guy wouldn't have had to go awol to watch endgame lol

My top 10 got slightly readjusted after Endgame but nevertheless I feel like it captures all the highest points of the MCU

1.) Avengers: Endgame
2.) Black Panther
3.) Spider-Man: Homecoming
4.) Thor: Ragnarok
5.) Captain America: Civil War
6.) Avengers: Age of Ultron
7.) Guardians of the Galaxy 2
8.) Avengers: Infinity War (yep)
9.) Thor: The Dark World
10.) Antman & the Wasp

Back
Top Bottom