MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Got my custom Marvel Legends Iron Patriot in and this thing is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

If anyone needs one done HMU my boy charges $35 for one which compared to what customizers charge($180+) is a steal.

Got my custom Marvel Legends Iron Patriot in and this thing is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

If anyone needs one done HMU my boy charges $35 for one which compared to what customizers charge($180+) is a steal.

sorry to gravedig but does anyone still collect these?

I just started... My collection so far: Deadpool, Cyclops, Hobgoblin and the 2 Pack Spiderman/Ironman from Homecoming

sorry to gravedig but does anyone still collect these?

I just started... My collection so far: Deadpool, Cyclops, Hobgoblin and the 2 Pack Spiderman/Ironman from Homecoming

Just grabbed my first two figures yesterday at Walmart. Saw that the Falcon & Bucky Barnes from the Civil War movie where $9 each so i couldn't pass up on them.

I blame the toyhunters that I'm subscribed to on Youtube for getting more started on this. Was only going to stick to Pop figures, but now I'm doing this as well.

Just grabbed my first two figures yesterday at Walmart. Saw that the Falcon & Bucky Barnes from the Civil War movie where $9 each so i couldn't pass up on them.

I blame the toyhunters that I'm subscribed to on Youtube for getting more started on this. Was only going to stick to Pop figures, but now I'm doing this as well.

Same here. Damn Youtube lol. Which ones do you follow?

SGT. Funko
The Heel Hunter
Pituvision
Plastic Addict
The Comic Coalition
Toyhuntr
TMan978
Cincy Nerd
ShartimusPrime
'

I pretty much follow the same people. I met SGT. Funko once at Midtown comics.. he's a cool guy.

Also check out esos hunter, batdan_jumpman, the bearded hunter, pop stop, nerd therapy.... all good ones

Back
Top Bottom