MARVEL LEGENDS collection

moved some things from my parents storage to a new unit, and in the process took me and my brothers collection out of the boxes they were previously in into rubbermaid containers. since its Christmas and i have time to track some missing pieces i decided to take pics, and log what i have, and what is still needed to complete it. i have ALOT. but theres alot of "variants" i yet have. all in all theres probably 35-45 left to complete it. i would estimate what i have now around 5-6 grand markup value. when me and my two bros were small we would kill our parents ears off to get the "new" series that would come out. alot of them we got from KB toys on sale lol. go figure. it was and still is something that we share as a collection together and a hobby tracking them down lol. im the oldest so they dont know much, the just loved the thrill. not one has been opened. yea i know open and play with them when your small, but we always have collected things. i with shoes and football baseball cards. i also have the complete set of justice league figures, but iam more fond of these and they are more along the collector side since they sold marvel to disney 
tired.gif
.. any ways enjoy..

moved some things from my parents storage to a new unit, and in the process took me and my brothers collection out of the boxes they were previously in into rubbermaid containers. since its Christmas and i have time to track some missing pieces i decided to take pics, and log what i have, and what is still needed to complete it. i have ALOT. but theres alot of "variants" i yet have. all in all theres probably 35-45 left to complete it. i would estimate what i have now around 5-6 grand markup value. when me and my two bros were small we would kill our parents ears off to get the "new" series that would come out. alot of them we got from KB toys on sale lol. go figure. it was and still is something that we share as a collection together and a hobby tracking them down lol. im the oldest so they dont know much, the just loved the thrill. not one has been opened. yea i know open and play with them when your small, but we always have collected things. i with shoes and football baseball cards. i also have the complete set of justice league figures, but iam more fond of these and they are more along the collector side since they sold marvel to disney 
tired.gif
.. any ways enjoy..

And? same thing as a sneaker or Jersey collection, I know we have sub forums of both.

And? same thing as a sneaker or Jersey collection, I know we have sub forums of both.

yo i got a lot of these u posted and different ones they all opened tho in a box somewhere at my moms

yo i got a lot of these u posted and different ones they all opened tho in a box somewhere at my moms

Back
Top Bottom