MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I hope Marvel does some of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy in the new ML line. a build a groot would be epic. I am still trying to find the MU 4 figure set in store but have been broke and just haven;t hunted anything out lately.

Wave 2 has Drax in it your wish has been granted!
That Bucky Cap will be mine.

I preordered Steve Rodgers,Constrictor,Hope and Thor from BBTS. I'm not really into the BAF from wave 1. Who is the BAF from wave 2
nerd.gif

I hope Marvel does some of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy in the new ML line. a build a groot would be epic. I am still trying to find the MU 4 figure set in store but have been broke and just haven;t hunted anything out lately.

I preordered Steve Rodgers,Constrictor,Hope and Thor from BBTS. I'm not really into the BAF from wave 1. Who is the BAF from wave 2
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

nerd.gif

I ordered a case from BBTS i'm what people like to call a "completist". And i know finding this wave in stores is gonna be a real B!%*H to get other than iron man. That guy is gonna be on pegs forever lol. Wave 2 is: Madam Masque(madam hydra variant", Thunderball, Drax, Bucky Cap, Fantomex, Daken, Big time spider-man(future foundation variant) and the BAF is Arnim-Zola with a Red Skull variant stomach face(not sure what else to call it) lol

nerd.gif

I ordered a case from BBTS i'm what people like to call a "completist". And i know finding this wave in stores is gonna be a real B!%*H to get other than iron man. That guy is gonna be on pegs forever lol. Wave 2 is: Madam Masque(madam hydra variant", Thunderball, Drax, Bucky Cap, Fantomex, Daken, Big time spider-man(future foundation variant) and the BAF is Arnim-Zola with a Red Skull variant stomach face(not sure what else to call it) lol

nerd.gif

I'm glad I pre-ordered when I did. Most are already sold out on BBTS. I hope I do not regret passing on Ghostrider
embarassed.gif

I'm only a completionist when its a BAF that is a must have(Sentinel,Galactus and Apocolypse). So far I'll only be getting a couple figures from each wave.

Was there ever a Modern Nova figure made for the ML line? I think he is such an underrated character
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I'm glad I pre-ordered when I did. Most are already sold out on BBTS. I hope I do not regret passing on Ghostrider
embarassed.gif

I'm only a completionist when its a BAF that is a must have(Sentinel,Galactus and Apocolypse). So far I'll only be getting a couple figures from each wave.

Was there ever a Modern Nova figure made for the ML line? I think he is such an underrated character
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
yeah, he was in one of the last lines before they originally got cancelled a few years ago.
MVL%20Legends%20Nova%2001.jpg

And I wasn't even aware that pic with Bucky Cap was wave 2. That means I'll have to wait a little longer for a MU Fantomex to complete my Uncanny X-Force set and/or start an ML set now
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
yeah, he was in one of the last lines before they originally got cancelled a few years ago.
MVL%20Legends%20Nova%2001.jpg

And I wasn't even aware that pic with Bucky Cap was wave 2. That means I'll have to wait a little longer for a MU Fantomex to complete my Uncanny X-Force set and/or start an ML set now
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the pic. They need to make an updated one. I love his costume he got during the Annihilation story
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pic. They need to make an updated one. I love his costume he got during the Annihilation story
pimp.gif

I've never bothered looking at the details of that Nova and you're right, it's not even his current costume, I just always thought it was.  His one now is too dope and I always just stare at it when I'm at my LCS
pimp.gif
  I need to read up on him asap, the only books I own with him in it is the Secret Avengers one and he was barely in that

490___Source.jpg

I've never bothered looking at the details of that Nova and you're right, it's not even his current costume, I just always thought it was.  His one now is too dope and I always just stare at it when I'm at my LCS
pimp.gif
  I need to read up on him asap, the only books I own with him in it is the Secret Avengers one and he was barely in that

490___Source.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

pimp.gif
That Statue is spectacular. Just start with the Annihilation story and go from there. IMO, that story was leaps and bounds better than the Civil War story that was going on at the same time.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

pimp.gif
That Statue is spectacular. Just start with the Annihilation story and go from there. IMO, that story was leaps and bounds better than the Civil War story that was going on at the same time.

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Annihilation Nova is absolutely needed! The Habsro Nova doesn't cut it for me. Also ML line NEEDS a Gladiator bad!!!

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Annihilation Nova is absolutely needed! The Habsro Nova doesn't cut it for me. Also ML line NEEDS a Gladiator bad!!!

Good Looks rick, as always. Is the Daken gonna have a masked/unmasked variant?

It comes with a second masked head thankfully so no annoying variant chase.

It comes with a second masked head thankfully so no annoying variant chase.

Ill need a lot of luck! And it comes with a second masked head thankfully so no annoying variant chase.

Good to know about the Daken figure. I have no time to hunt for chase figures anymore.

Ill need a lot of luck! And it comes with a second masked head thankfully so no annoying variant chase.

Good to know about the Daken figure. I have no time to hunt for chase figures anymore.

Me too man hate having to hunt things down i barley have time as it is. 
Here's a Nova custom from a guy i know that has made em before:

Back
Top Bottom