MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I bet Danny will finally wear some type of suit with the mask in season 2. In the comics, is he open with the public as being The Iron Fist or does he wear it to really preserve his identity? It would make sense that he'd wear one now that he learned why DD would wear one...plus maybe out of respect for him too

Danny was one of the earliest Marvel heroes that didn't really have a secret identity not named Steve Rogers or Black Widow.

His status was always murky about it. Its almost like the public doesn't care even though logically that would create a lot of stories where Danny Rand gets sued all the time :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't stick shown to be talking to a chaste elder in dd season 2? Wondering if that guy is dead too. Also if the chaste is supposed to be working on the same side as k'un lun, why wouldn't fist know about them? The writers don't like connecting dots like that.

Well for one, Danny dipped early before he could learn everything.

But more importantly, it seems at best the original founder of the Chaste was from K'un L'un but many member since do not have a direct connection to them. Stick himself barely knows anything about the place. They're mainly focused on the Hand and while they know more about them they don't know everything.

I mean we learn near the end the Chaste was suppose to be Iron Fist's army to help defeat the Hand. I wonder if any previous ones ever linked up with them.

**** just did not lineup like that. Somehow Stick's naive dream that Matt, IF and 2 super powered ppl would be enough actually worked. Nevermind the dozens if not hundreds (probably thousands over centuries) of Chaste members that died for the cause.

Just finished.
It was serviceable.
Punisher sneak preview at the end was cool though.
Ready for that.

I must say it was moving slow the first few episodes. Luke Cage really enjoyed his coffee. LMAO. I don't know what it is but the side characters really ruin it for me. I was watching YouTube videos on TV WIDE AWAKE. I put on The Defenders and with all the side characters I IMMEDIATELY felt sleepy and start yawning. I forced myself to keep watching, once the actual characters were on screen I was wide awake, no BS. I want to say we binged watched 8.5 episodes no problem. Yet the second Danny's girl and the Night Nurse started talking in the middle of the final episode I fell asleep. I don't know why they just instantly make me fall asleep. I went to sleep tried to watch it Sunday afternoon and damn episode wouldn't play.

I'm still hoping to see Tombstone, Silvermane, Hammerhead in future seasons

I think this would be a good time to go the Silvermane route with his men going through the rubbles from the aftermath and looking for scraps to create a fountain of youth potion

I must say it was moving slow the first few episodes. Luke Cage really enjoyed his coffee. LMAO. I don't know what it is but the side characters really ruin it for me. I was watching YouTube videos on TV WIDE AWAKE. I put on The Defenders and with all the side characters I IMMEDIATELY felt sleepy and start yawning. I forced myself to keep watching, once the actual characters were on screen I was wide awake, no BS. I want to say we binged watched 8.5 episodes no problem. Yet the second Danny's girl and the Night Nurse started talking in the middle of the final episode I fell asleep. I don't know why they just instantly make me fall asleep. I went to sleep tried to watch it Sunday afternoon and damn episode wouldn't play.
lol I did the same. If I remember correctly, I fell asleep right around the time Sticks got stabbed in the chest. When I woke up the entire season was over so I just decided to watch the last episode. Didn't too much care for the show to go back and find out where I had left off.

Another thing that bothered me, why is Iron Fist so easily beaten up. Dude trained the most if they follow the comic and is always getting beaten up.

Almost finished with this. Disappointing to say the least. I really can't stand The Hand, Chaste and Iron Fist and they are the focal points of this story. Elektra The Wight is boring. Sigourney Weaver wasn't believable at all as some sort of master, immortal Kung Fu assassin. Bakuto the Boricua Immortal and his forced dialogue was too much. Best parts were DD fighting and Jessica Jones jokes. Everything else was average to lame. I was hoping for Punisher to make some kind of appearance, nope.

You look at the best series in The Defenders MCU- DD, JJ, LC. What they tend to have in common are great villains and supporting characters. The Hand has been lame since DD S2, but at least we also got Punisher and some Kingpin that season. JJ had Kilgrave. LC had Cottonmouth and Diamondback.

I think the highlight of the show was really the character interactions, everything else was good in my opinion. The characters banter is really what made me binge the show, JJ and her need to have some kind of alcohol was hilarious.

What's up with that hand?
Why can't you be hurt?

I think they really need to bring in a team to write a compelling series, because the story arcs are sorely lacking in all the series I have seen. Don't change the character dialog just bring in someone to handle pacing and use a believable villain. Yeah Ripley as the head boss was a HORRIBLE idea, needed someone younger and in better shape. I was looking at her arms in some scenes and I was like her arms are flabby, when is she training?

It looks like the majority of The Chaste/The Hand warriors were scrubs and the leaders ended up not being as impressive as we expected, except for Gao I guess. I just shook my head when it turned out that Bakuto was one of the 5 :smh:

I think the highlight of the show was really the character interactions, everything else was good in my opinion. The characters banter is really what made me binge the show, JJ and her need to have some kind of alcohol was hilarious.

What's up with that hand?
Why can't you be hurt?

I think they really need to bring in a team to write a compelling series, because the story arcs are sorely lacking in all the series I have seen. Don't change the character dialog just bring in someone to handle pacing and use a believable villain. Yeah Ripley as the head boss was a HORRIBLE idea, needed someone younger and in better shape. I was looking at her arms in some scenes and I was like her arms are flabby, when is she training?

Buggin

We haven't really seen how he beat the dragon. He could've got lucky and didn't really deserve it I remember the dude that came back for him said he didn't deserve it.

The-Punisher-TV-Show-Jon-Bernthal.jpg

We haven't really seen how he beat the dragon. He could've got lucky and didn't really deserve it I remember the dude that came back for him said he didn't deserve it.

I would def relax on the slander if they showed this mistake and that his goofiness is by design.

But not really, that's a ****ty reimagining.

Back
Top Bottom