MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
The Defenders was solid not great. If A1 felt like this I would've been super disappointed. Lol

It did not meet the hype

I would def relax on the slander if they showed this mistake and that his goofiness is by design.

But not really, that's a ****ty reimagining.

I mean look at the difference in fighting between Orson Randall as Iron Fist and Danny. There's no reason for the two different fighting styles.

Another thing that bothered me, why is Iron Fist so easily beaten up. Dude trained the most if they follow the comic and is always getting beaten up.
I had the opposite issue with IF s1 everyone he faced was below him so he showed off and barely got touched until he faced real opponents.

In this I like that he was getting beaten by the fingers of the Hand. It made sense he'd get Hearn by Black Sky Elektra since she's like the Hand version of IF with those super powers.

I mean look at the difference in fighting between Orson Randall as Iron Fist and Danny. There's no reason for the two different fighting styles.
One completed his training. The other did not.
We haven't really seen how he beat the dragon. He could've got lucky and didn't really deserve it I remember the dude that came back for him said he didn't deserve it.
Davos said that cuz he's jealous.

The "fight" to punch Shao Lao the Undying and grab its heart tonget the Iron Fist shouldn't be taken as a literal fight. Its Man vs. Beast. Plus it also involves being worthy of being the next IF.

The whole thing probably went down like a video game; dodge the fire, dodge the tail, withstand wings kicking up strong winds, and then attack.

Last edited:
Daredevil was giving IF them 808s. Even his choreography in other fights against the Hand were far superior to anything IF was out there doing. Elektra was giving IF that work too! Dude broke out the glowing fist and she didn't flinch at all and still went to town. Dudes hella whack

He sort of did come out if retirement with that line to that reporter girl (I forget her name) "this is my life"

Yeah...
I really don't expect IF to really beat anyone of notable skills. I mean his stamina is trash and he can only channel is chi thru one fist. Now when he can do both hands....

iron_fist.jpg

ITS ON!

So no more DD?
You saw him recovering at the end right, seems like DD is always torn on whether to continue or give it up in the series. The way he was working Iron Fist, he might not want to retire just yet.

I am trying to think was Iron Fist really this clueless in the comic because after watching the final episode it confirmed for me he is an idiot. Did he really think DD was going to be right behind them, when there was only one elevator and bombs set to go off. Why can't he channel it through both hands, he didn't even think about using both hands.

I'm guessing he can't channel it thru both hands because he skipped out on training. Season 2 has to have him step his game up.

Anyone notice the hair and make-up for him was drastically better? I only noticed because I finished IF and went directly into Defenders. Man Scott Buck really cut corners and tried to end Danny before he even began. :smh:

They gotta have Finn hit the gym for Season 2 of IF

Will make him look less goofy.

C3lB2tdXUAA2fyu.jpg

Finished The Defenders on Saturday. I loved it. 7/8 for me. Loved all the character interactions and dialogue. Alexandra as a villain was alright. But I much rather prefer Elektra ( with her fine self) as the main villain. And I didn't hate IF. I feel they vastly improved on his character. It was good seeing all of the side characters from each of their respective shows. Misty ( bae ) and Collien ( backup bae ) were a good pairing. Overall I didn't have any major issues.

They definitely stepped it up on his fight choreography

And yes, DD gave IF that work

Last edited:
Glad you liked it, as of right now if Iron Fist has another season just by himself I am skipping it. Now if they combine a Luke Cage and Iron Fist season together going forward then I am in. Iron Fist is just to underwhelming as a superhero to me, he needs to hit the gym, train a lot harder, to get me to come back. In saying that Marvel doesn't need to accommodate my wishes they know what they want to do.

Glad you liked it, as of right now if Iron Fist has another season just by himself I am skipping it. Now if they combine a Luke Cage and Iron Fist season together going forward then I am in. Iron Fist is just to underwhelming as a superhero to me, he needs to hit the gym, train a lot harder, to get me to come back. In saying that Marvel doesn't need to accommodate my wishes they know what they want to do.

It's pathetic that he went through two shows now not looking like he works out

Gotcha, but still in New York, right? Threw me off because k'un-lun is a monastery

I believe so, I'm not exactly sure. I didn't watch IF so I don't know what K'un-Lun looks like. It'd be kinda weird to bring him that far though lol

Back
Top Bottom