MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

pimp.gif
New info about Marvel vs capcom 3..

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=243384

Late 2010, Early 2012... Lets GET IT

I hope Capcom doesn't @*!#+# out like they did last year at E3.

Last year to play most of their new games it was media only and you had to have an appointment. It was wack.

They better throw this on the show floor and let the masses get at it. If they do I know where I'll be going first when I get in the door...

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Naw I doubt that many prolly like 60
They say it's gonna blow players out the water. MvC2 has 56 characters. I'm gonna guess it's gonna have AT LEAST 80..
I would much rather the game have 40 well-made characters than 80+ but still give every move only two frames of animation. Besides, if they had 80+ characters, that means that they would have to add 40 Capcom characters and 40 Marvel ones. The Marvel ones won't be too hard to find, but the Capcom ones would be tricky, unless pretty much all of them were from Street Fighter, and only like half of the Capcom cast were SF characters in MvC2. What new Capcom non-SF characters have there been since MvC2's release? The guy from Devil May Cry, Leon from RE4, Chris and Sheva from RE5. Who else could they add?
Onimusha
-Samanosuke
-Jubei
Jean Reno
Nobunaga Oda
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

looks like its gonna run on da 3d engine from da nintendo crossover.....
ohwell.gif
I'm glad they're sticking with 3D tho, it means more characters.
pimp.gif

OHH MY GOD!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It looks like it's gonna run on the TvC engine.

By the way, Chris Redfield against Hulk... You kidding me??????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I hope Capcom doesn't @*!#+# out like they did last year at E3.

Last year to play most of their new games it was media only and you had to have an appointment. It was wack.

They better throw this on the show floor and let the masses get at it. If they do I know where I'll be going first when I get in the door...
It's already confirmed that it will be on the floor for people to play.. man i knew i shoulda went to E3 for my vacation this year
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom