MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

18dkt3.jpg

Kurow Kirishima...maybe
2dqseuf.gif

I hope this game won't be as disappointing as Capcom vs Tatsunoko... It would be dope if they kept the same fighting style, 3v3, 4 attack buttons, and 2 assist button's. I hope they don't change it.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

From IGN:

"Franchise fans may be either horrified or sublimely pleased to learn that all the music is being redone for this game. I think we can safely say that means there'll be no grating jazz tracks and we can all forget about getting taken for a ride. If you don't know what that last part means, don't worry about it. Another change will be how the story works if you're playing through solo. Players shouldn't expect any kind of epic tale, but there will be character specific endings here along with a greater emphasis on story, and a boss character that Marvel says fans will appreciate. "

Sounds like Galactus to me from the sound of that article and the title
pimp.gif
galactus-736635.jpg

xmenlegendswallpaper1_2.jpg

Galactus, or  Apocalypse

My man Gambit better be on here or i'm goin to be extremely pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

man if they are making a new marvel vs capcom

they better seal the deal and make power stone 3

or put wang tang in marvel vs capcom

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

J Steezzz wrote:

From IGN:

"Franchise fans may be either horrified or sublimely pleased to learn that all the music is being redone for this game. I think we can safely say that means there'll be no grating jazz tracks and we can all forget about getting taken for a ride. If you don't know what that last part means, don't worry about it. Another change will be how the story works if you're playing through solo. Players shouldn't expect any kind of epic tale, but there will be character specific endings here along with a greater emphasis on story, and a boss character that Marvel says fans will appreciate. "

pimp.gif
galactus-736635.jpg

Galactus, or  Apocalypse

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They're not gonna do Apocalypse. He was already the boss in 1. Probably Galactus.

didn't they already confirm MVC3 will have more characters than any of Capcom's fighters? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

& IMO, 3D x 2D (SF4) is great.. sprites are cool and all, but i hate the fact that not every character blend in with each other, (see: Morrigan)

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

J Steezzz wrote:

From IGN:

pimp.gif
galactus-736635.jpg

Galactus, or  Apocalypse

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They're not gonna do Apocalypse. He was already the boss in 1. Probably Galactus.
true, but hopefully they can make him better this time. 

Originally Posted by TheHype

Galactus moves set = Sentinel moves set probably.

*YAWN*
I think you underestimate the sheer size and power of Galactus....He will probably fill up half the screen in the same vein Onslaught did in the first MvC.

this could be one of the best games ever. Thor HAS to be in this.

That Ryu at the end of the trailer looked nice but i hope they dont overdue those graphics in 3D. Just keep the game it is and make it HD with 3D background.

man first the news of this release....then then boondocks.....and then NERD cd coming out

this last week has been
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

18dkt3.jpg

Kurow Kirishima...maybe
2dqseuf.gif
I am swaying towards Thanos because it is a common stance he makes.

94626884755a75cddd49a2b29b85a0ec6dcf6c23.jpg

hmmmm i def could see what your saying, but the fingers are a bit sharp at the edges my 2nd guess was 
vwr0ig.jpg

or and i know i'm REACHING with this one 

2ms24j5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom