MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

ohwell.gif
Wait 3D? awwww man

I think if you look at the shadows in the beginning when they were showing the companies' logos, you can kinda make out the characters that will be in the game.

I know 1000% Deadpool WILL be in there. You can tell by that shadow of the dude in the sword on the Marvel logo. That is definitely Deadpool for sure. No doubt about it. Can anyone else make up the rest of the shadows? Obviously, Ryu and Chun Li on the Capcom one. I'm thinking Dante because of his cape on the far right.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I think if you look at the shadows in the beginning when they were showing the companies' logos, you can kinda make out the characters that will be in the game.

I know 1000% Deadpool WILL be in there. You can tell by that shadow of the dude in the sword on the Marvel logo. That is definitely Deadpool for sure. No doubt about it. Can anyone else make up the rest of the shadows? Obviously, Ryu and Chun Li on the Capcom one. I'm thinking Dante because of his cape on the far right.
As far as the Marvel one goes I see, from left to right: Captain America, I think Dr. Doom, Deadpool, Wolverine, and iunno who the last one is.

This pic has also leaked, so there's more characters here that you can figure out:

guess2.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Super Skrull Being there on the top left.

77379-77645-super-skrull_super.jpg

capom
Gene (God Hand)
Chun Li
Mia Fey (Phoenix Wright)
Frank West
Felicia (Darksiders)

marvel
Captain America
Dr. Doom
Deadpool
Wolverine
???

Imagine characters from Power Stone, Rival school and even The SF EX....the options are unlimited on capcom's end

but they seriously better have Shoma in it tho

Here's a run down of what to expect from the new title.

• The game is set for a spring 2011 release date on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

• Right now the development team is looking at having about 30 characters — or so — in the roster.

• Seth Killian said that fans can expect "a healthy dose of new blood" when it comes to fighter selection.

• It's a 3-on-3 tag team fighting game, players build their own squads and uses Assists as well. Very similar to MvC2.

• The title uses an advanced version of Capcom's MT Framework, which powered Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2.

• MvC3 has aerial combos, hyper combos and other original gameplay systems.

• The game is officially titled Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

• The goal is to get 100 pieces of music in the game, that includes old favorites, new tracks and remixes.

• There are no plans for an arcade, computer or Wii version.

• The team behind this wants this game to have a strong storyline.

30 characters?! %+#?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

acweilfcbdiubn sdilcb sdilacb ik

That video looked off but the Ryu footage at the end looks real

eek.gif
@ Dante.....I wonder if they're gonna throw Virgil in there

:-/ @ Ant Man....

I could Live with 30, since this is a new game in a way to much would over saturate the game, but in terms of who they can add on capcom's end

Phoenix Wright
Rival Schools
Power Stone
Street Fighter 3rd Strike
Monster Hunter
Mega Man
the options are really unlimited..but its good to see they FINALLY decided to add Dante and male resident evil character to the mix

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

I could Live with 30, since this is a new game in a way to much would over saturate the game, but in terms of who they can add on capcom's end

Phoenix Wright

Rival Schools

Power Stone

Street Fighter 3rd Strike

Monster Hunter

Mega Man

the options are really unlimited..but its good to see they FINALLY decided to add Dante and male resident evil character to the mix

They promised it would blow fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters... MvC2 had 56, and they give us 30?! What the @%*! kinda way to hold a promise is that?!

That's barely more than MvC1, which had 15 playable characters and 22 assisting characters, totaling it to 37.

I guess its me being greedy but I'm going to be disappointed if its only 30 characters , been waiting a decade for it to come out and now we get a confirmation and I already find something to complain about lol.

Wow P.N 03 their def going in the capcom catalogue
And I mean if their adding 20 completely new characters I don't see the problem really

From IGN:

"Franchise fans may be either horrified or sublimely pleased to learn that all the music is being redone for this game. I think we can safely say that means there'll be no grating jazz tracks and we can all forget about getting taken for a ride. If you don't know what that last part means, don't worry about it. Another change will be how the story works if you're playing through solo. Players shouldn't expect any kind of epic tale, but there will be character specific endings here along with a greater emphasis on story, and a boss character that Marvel says fans will appreciate. "

Sounds like Galactus to me from the sound of that article and the title
pimp.gif

If it stays at 30, I'd be pretty disappointed. Sure, it'd be easier to balance the game but there will always be tiers regardless of whether its 30 or 60. Yeah, if you take mvc2 seriously, there are characters you simply won't use but not everyone who plays the game is a die-hard pringles saying nerd.

Wow, it's weird that this game is official before the release of Super Street Fighter IV. Usually, game developers are super careful and advertise for one game at a time. And I can see why. Seeing this trailer has certainly made me forget about Super SFIV to an extent.

The graphical style looks really nice, glad they stuck to pure 2-D, and not the style of SFIV.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Here's a run down of what to expect from the new title.

• The game is set for a spring 2011 release date on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

• Right now the development team is looking at having about 30 characters — or so — in the roster.

• Seth Killian said that fans can expect "a healthy dose of new blood" when it comes to fighter selection.

• It's a 3-on-3 tag team fighting game, players build their own squads and uses Assists as well. Very similar to MvC2.

• The title uses an advanced version of Capcom's MT Framework, which powered Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2.

• MvC3 has aerial combos, hyper combos and other original gameplay systems.

• The game is officially titled Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

• The goal is to get 100 pieces of music in the game, that includes old favorites, new tracks and remixes.

• There are no plans for an arcade, computer or Wii version.

• The team behind this wants this game to have a strong storyline.

30 characters?! %+#?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's only 30 characters as of right now. There's still a year left for them to make new ones. Plus there's a high chance of DLC which will most likely be more new characters.

Back
Top Bottom