MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Anybody's copy from Capcom not arrive yet? I'm still waiting... Tracking still says it left Indianapolis... and that was a week ago!
mad.gif

that sucks, they said they are going to make it up to those people maybe free dlc or something 

Anybody's copy from Capcom not arrive yet? I'm still waiting... Tracking still says it left Indianapolis... and that was a week ago!
mad.gif

Just curious, why did you order from Capcom when there's bestbuy, gamestop, walmart, etc..? 

Originally Posted by debs 168

debs_eek is my psn name.

when are we getting a nt tournament started??? maybe its a good idea to wait until spectator mode is enabled lol.

WAIT ARE YOU SRK'S DEBS IF SO HOMIE ITS ECN FROM THE RAP THREAD. WHATS GOOD SAJNIN

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone have trouble getting into a ranked match? Still havent gotten into one. XBL.

An immediate fix is to set: region = same, lang = English, skill = same 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

mad.gif

Just curious, why did you order from Capcom when there's bestbuy, gamestop, walmart, etc..? 

I'm guessing the t-shirt.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by debs 168

debs_eek is my psn name.

when are we getting a nt tournament started??? maybe its a good idea to wait until spectator mode is enabled lol.

WAIT ARE YOU SRK'S DEBS IF SO HOMIE ITS ECN FROM THE RAP THREAD. WHATS GOOD SAJNIN
lol yeah, whats up? i wanted to get a nt tournament started but thats def not happening til we get a spectator mode going. i went online for the first time yesterday...sat in a room and was like...na, i'm good.
roll.gif

sitting there for 15 min looking at two cards "fight" each other and life bars deplete is not gonna cut it.

added some of you guys, it's very tedious if you dnt have a keyboard, also i can't stress my cheapness level enough with chun li
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Fellas,

If its alright with you, Im gonna go ahead and make a host a new thread. with 2g00d4u's list. and Ill do my best to update the OP as often as I can to get tourneys popping etc. 2g00d4u hit me in a pm.. you should be on the first page too if i cant follow through 

pimp.gif
 Let us know man.

Lol. I was too late to pre-order it at gamestop, and I checked Amazon, and Newegg, and both sold out all ready. So Capcom was the last resort... Release date, I went and got it at Target. I'm just waiting for it to come in so I could "return" it back, lol.

Im terrible. 2-10 online. 
laugh.gif

Any tips on air combos? How do you even do those air combos with your two other characters coming in for a few hits too?

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
laugh.gif

Any tips on air combos? How do you even do those air combos with your two other characters coming in for a few hits too?

you think thats bad I started off 11-10 I'm 15- 46 since
sick.gif

taking my %%% back to training ..
laugh.gif

one dude messaged me before we played and said (no rage) .. I didn't understand it at the time then I saw Sentinel  
indifferent.gif

and the rest is history
tired.gif

which Nt'er was that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
laugh.gif

you think thats bad I started off 11-10 I'm 15- 46 since
sick.gif

taking my %%% back to training ..
laugh.gif

i started 10-1! 26-60+ 
30t6p3b.gif

i was wondering what are tips for good blocking and breaking blocks? this one dude kept breaking my guard and he was blocking everything i was throwing at him.

also im having trouble getting out of combos/team combos ha.

just went in on a lobby.

went 13-1 
pimp.gif
and left the lobby when I lost my first battle.

I was using Wolverine/Skrull/Sent but I rarely even used Sent most of the matches except for assists (lvl 3 x-factor is mad cheap tho)

So, is there any way I can counter aerial combo's? I played online today and kept getting killed by the guy who destroyed me quick...I just suck. =(

i also wanted to know what you guys do against spammers? i see alot of ironman/sentinel/magneto etc spamming. i block but as soon as i try to track them down they throw another one.

Back
Top Bottom