MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So, is there any way I can counter aerial combo's? I played online today and kept getting killed by the guy who destroyed me quick...I just suck. =(

30t6p3b.gif

Son I get in a lobby and in the first match I got done like this. All 3 of my guys got shredded and he had his whole cast pretty much healthy. Demoralizing

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So, is there any way I can counter aerial combo's? I played online today and kept getting killed by the guy who destroyed me quick...I just suck. =(

30t6p3b.gif

Son I get in a lobby and in the first match I got done like this. All 3 of my guys got shredded and he had his whole cast pretty much healthy. Demoralizing

This smh.. I played my boy yesterday and I almost punched him in the face when he did that 2 games back to back.

you're talking about when all three characters come out and hit you with an air combo?
either 360 and mash E or hit left E, right E, up E, down E really fast.

it *is* highly frustrating when ppl do it. you can successfully get out of it tho. good luck.

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

i also wanted to know what you guys do against spammers? i see alot of ironman/sentinel/magneto etc spamming. i block but as soon as i try to track them down they throw another one.

rush down. super jump, air dash if you have one, come down with H then continue a block string or combo.

@Marvel Man: i use deadpool.

debs_eek is my psn name.

How in the flying @@+* do I invite someone from my friends list to a game. It seems like every time I do it the connection fails, I tried making my own lobby and joining one and it still fails. Is this happening to anyone else?

Originally Posted by debs 168

you're talking about when all three characters come out and hit you with an air combo?

it *is* highly frustrating when ppl do it. you can successfully get out of it tho. good luck.
You can't just mash E. Or "Sp" button. Whatever people call it.

To counter team aerial combos [there's even a specific trophy/achievement for it], specifically, it's pressing the Sp button and the SAME direction that your opponent is pressing.

So if your opponent's about to switch out in the midst of a team aerial combo and he hits Backward + Sp to switch, you have to hit Forward + Sp to counter it.

But yeah, chances are greater if you're just mashing Sp + all/any direction on the stick/d-pad.
laugh.gif

I need help

i need suggestions for a 3rd thats not including dante/wesker/sentinal

Ive been using Deadpool/Akuma for the whole game, in fact i have 99.98% use for deadpool out of the 600 some games ive played (slipped up one time)

I just can not find a 3rd to save my life, I tried Ryu but he is significantly different than Akuma

suggestions?

thanks

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

You can't just mash E. Or "Sp" button. Whatever people call it.

To counter team aerial combos [there's even a specific trophy/achievement for it], specifically, it's pressing the Sp button and the SAME direction that your opponent is pressing.

So if your opponent's about to switch out in the midst of a team aerial combo and he hits Backward + Sp to switch, you have to hit Forward + Sp to counter it.

But yeah, chances are greater if you're just mashing Sp + all/any direction on the stick/d-pad.
laugh.gif

Reread what I said. 360 And mash E gets you out of it rather than guessing the direction. Trying to do it how it's supposed to be done hardly ever works. I get out nearly everytime I do the 360 method.

Originally Posted by jfreak23

I would suggest wolverine dude is a beast in this game he is fast and does alot of damage as well.

Yea but his health is prob the weakest. You have to be sure not to get hit alot of he die super quick

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by jfreak23

I would suggest wolverine dude is a beast in this game he is fast and does alot of damage as well.

Yea but his health is prob the weakest. You have to be sure not to get hit alot of he die super quick
thanks but I was more along the lines of
Deadpool at point

Akuma B (spin kick)

anon

EDIT---thinking about using Arthur hmmm

On the real though, Arthur is cheap as @#$# 
laugh.gif

I use him when dudes spam. Put on his king's armor + x-factor, spam his spears (he can throw like 2 at a time while in the golden armor) and your opponent is done. 

One combo from wolverine equals death. Berserker charge or whatever the speed up move is and repeated berserker barrages equals death without x factor.
My friend uses wolverine/wesker/c. Viper and yeah...it's highly frustrating getting caught in that one combo.

I rushdown, hit with a super, dhc into another super to kill wolverine asap. I'll try to get some vids of his wolverine out soon.

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

i also wanted to know what you guys do against spammers? i see alot of ironman/sentinel/magneto etc spamming. i block but as soon as i try to track them down they throw another one.

rush down. super jump, air dash if you have one, come down with H then continue a block string or combo.

@Marvel Man: i use deadpool.

debs_eek is my psn name.
i'll try this. thanks.
arthur is crazy
laugh.gif
his assist with the bottle throw while in armor is hard to block.

IMHO deadpool isn't a point character. He uses too much meter and hardly builds any. I dhc into him. Actually I take that back. If u don't mind getting in and out of your opponents face, mixing up guns with the pineapple grenade, etc then I guess so. I burn ridiculous amount of meter tho since the guns are relatively safe. I'd put a battery as point tho.

@beast: that's like three meter burners on one team.

IMHO deadpool isn't a point character. He uses too much meter and hardly builds any. I dhc into him. Actually I take that back. If u don't mind getting in and out of your opponents face, mixing up guns with the pineapple grenade, etc then I guess so. I burn ridiculous amount of meter tho since the guns are relatively safe. I'd put a battery as point tho.

@beast: that's like three meter burners on one team.

im pretty "decent" with him lol
from trigger happy cancel special..to a bread and butter combo, ground kantanarama, to special

I can hold my own for like uuh 1 maybe 1.5 characters

even akuma can get some play with his kicks resulting in another bar use from Deadpools special 

Now that I look at it he does burn alotttt of bars 

well im going to need someone to play point then lol

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

I need help

i need suggestions for a 3rd thats not including dante/wesker/sentinal

Ive been using Deadpool/Akuma for the whole game, in fact i have 99.98% use for deadpool out of the 600 some games ive played (slipped up one time)

I just can not find a 3rd to save my life, I tried Ryu but he is significantly different than Akuma

suggestions?

thanks

Super Skrull

After playing MvC3 since before its release day, i must say *its NOT marvel*

MvC2>>MvC1>>>>>>MvC3

dsc00997v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom