MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Daigo would get worked in mvc3.

i hate dudes who play keep away. my rush down isnt all that yet

I'm thinking about setting up a niketalk vs SRK tournament anybody down for it. I want to get a logo photoshopped and everything ,

NastyNas wrote:
has anyone actually finished those mission stages? i tried doin them for a few characters and got about half done for each .. maaad frustrating

Tell me about it
ohwell.gif
 I'm barely starting to get the hang of playing this game. I also have MvC2 on PS3 but I also need to practice on that game. I'm always stuck on mission 5 or 6  on the characters I've been training with so far
laugh.gif
  I really need to start reading that strategy guide that I got. I just haven't had the time to sit down and read thru it.

PSN

alex_00_214

thanx for the list ima add a bunch of you guys, and im not gonna lie , since i got the game the friday it came out im pretty cheap with my one character and the other 2 im not cheap at all, but being a person that wanted to get online so quickly i had to find an answer for sentinel since my first
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
losses
indifferent.gif
coming to a player using him, so i got salty and i got even, and i get my share of fan mail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There are a TON of good fighters coming out in the new couple years and they will most likely all be copped
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Capcom VS Tekken
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Mortal Kombat

I need all those. One order. In a bag. To go, please.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

There are a TON of good fighters coming out in the new couple years and they will most likely all be copped
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Capcom VS Tekken
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Mortal Kombat

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where have I been!? Xiaoyu + Panda >>> *

Originally Posted by trunks206

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Capcom VS Tekken
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Mortal Kombat

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where have I been!? Xiaoyu + Panda >>> *

smokin.gif

I play Xiaoyu too

yo i was 10-1 ranked at once...now im 25-60 
indifferent.gif
 i get put into the worst matches...i should have done what most of you did and just stuck to lobbies till i got comfortable but f it 
laugh.gif

and street fighter 3rd strike comes out on psn this year i think...the store already has the avatars 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

indifferent.gif
 i get put into the worst matches...i should have done what most of you did and just stuck to lobbies till i got comfortable but f it 
laugh.gif

and street fighter 3rd strike comes out on psn this year i think...the store already has the avatars 

Unles they make it HD, The Anneversery Collection that came out around 2004 has 3rd Strike, Street Fighter 2, and a movie probably for cheaper than they'll be selling it on PSN.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Unles they make it HD, The Anneversery Collection that came out around 2004 has 3rd Strike, Street Fighter 2, and a movie probably for cheaper than they'll be selling it on PSN.
The version that's coming out for psn/xbl has online multiplayer. 

^^^Feshow I always knew it was rumored but never caught its confirmation.

My fav street fighter finally on xbox live...skeeet
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

This dude Fresh a beast.
Good games homey.
I really gota get my game up.
lol, good looks man and good game.. when I 1st copped was always in the training stage.. just keep it up..

hopefully we can run again, I had to get up and make it to this lovely place called work.. smh..

and sneaky
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, heheheh.. practice man..

debs_eek is my psn name.

when are we getting a nt tournament started??? maybe its a good idea to wait until spectator mode is enabled lol.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone have trouble getting into a ranked match? Still havent gotten into one. XBL. PSN.

Yo call me a b' or whatever but knowing that I'm not perfectly comfortable with a team yet, I'll try to get into a ranked match just to test my luck but when I find out it can't find me a game session  I'll be on some "I guess it's not meant to be" phew! type %%%*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone have trouble getting into a ranked match? Still havent gotten into one. XBL. PSN.

Yo call me a b' or whatever but knowing that I'm not perfectly comfortable with a team yet, I'll try to get into a ranked match just to test my luck but when I find out it can't find me a game session  I'll be on some "I guess it's not meant to be" phew! type %%%*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Actually it's the complete opposite for me. I've always been able to get a ranked match. However after a couple of games with the same person (best out of 3-6 matches). They always seem to log me out of the server especially when I'm playing regular arcade mode to receive fight request.
Either way, I didn't see anyone who wanted to play last night so I just bounced out. But so far Spidey/Wolverine/Amaterasu have been 
pimp.gif
. Gotta find a better type to cover my bases in terms of assists especially to deal with anti-Sent BS. 
tired.gif
sick.gif

Fellas,

If its alright with you, Im gonna go ahead and make a host a new thread. with 2g00d4u's list. and Ill do my best to update the OP as often as I can to get tourneys popping etc. 2g00d4u hit me in a pm.. you should be on the first page too if i cant follow through 

Anybody's copy from Capcom not arrive yet? I'm still waiting... Tracking still says it left Indianapolis... and that was a week ago!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom