Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

It was kinda coulson’s time. Already cheated death once. If he didn’t give that centipede stuff / blood of daisy’s mom (I still have no idea what that stuff is or what it does but daisy had to dig up her mom’s corpse for it) then talbot would’ve broke the earth in half and he could’ve died that way or got dusted by thanos’ snap. It’d be comedy that when he was finally going to get into May’s fine wine Chinese yambs that she disappears because of the snap and he spends the last days of his life miserable.

Finally caught the finale.

qqdHW5h.gif

If that was the series finale I wouldn't have been mad.

Interested in seeing what they do for the 6th season.

Damn Frozen Fitz is going to be big mad when he finds out a version of himself had some of Simmons sweet cakes. And he’s going to find out he’s technically married

It was kinda coulson’s time. Already cheated death once. If he didn’t give that centipede stuff / blood of daisy’s mom (I still have no idea what that stuff is or what it does but daisy had to dig up her mom’s corpse for it) then talbot would’ve broke the earth in half and he could’ve died that way or got dusted by thanos’ snap. It’d be comedy that when he was finally going to get into May’s fine wine Chinese yambs that she disappears because of the snap and he spends the last days of his life miserable.
Coulson's dead for good?

Damn Frozen Fitz is going to be big mad when he finds out a version of himself had some of Simmons sweet cakes. And he’s going to find out he’s technically married
That's one thing I dislike about time travel duplicates or clones.

You get the same character but robbed of significant character development or is plain out of the loop based on experience.

Last edited:
just started watching this show a few months back and caught up
really thought fitz was gone

i remember that he froze himself, but how is there two of him? or did they freeze him again after the accident with his body broken?

also, episode 4722 Hours is one of the best episode in tv that i've seen

Last edited:
just started watching this show a few months back and caught up
really thought fitz was gone

i remember that he froze himself, but how is there two of him? or did they freeze him again after the accident with his body broken?

also, episode 4722 Hours is one of the best episode in tv that i've seen
He was frozen to go forward into the future while everyone else was teleported. He went the long way. So when they all came back into the past, his frozen body is still frozen with Future him just walking around. Now with Future him dead, they can just unfreeze him

I'm gonna forreal get caught up :lol:

I'm like 3 seasons behind. Glad this show is still on.

wonder how they incorporate Thanos storyline into this since he was mentioned last season

still need to finish up Agent Carter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom