Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

So if they snap disappear main characters then they are gone until next June basically. Bring them back earlier will cut A4 off at the knees on how they undo it.

Depends on the timeline of the show really. Last 2 episodes seemed like they were the day ebony maw got to NY.

New season would start in the fall so characters could still be missing and then towards the end of the season in April / May get un-erased when A4 is released. Only problem is the movie people aren’t going to tell the aos people anything about the plot.

It's either a good thing or must really suck that the show has to consider the mcu's events

New season would start in the fall so characters could still be missing and then towards the end of the season in April / May get un-erased when A4 is released. Only problem is the movie people aren’t going to tell the aos people anything about the plot.

assuming they get renewed...

Yeah, someone posted an article saying that marvel / disney forces abc to have the show. We’re just waiting for the low ratings to eventually kill the show.

Yeah, someone posted an article saying that marvel / disney forces abc to have the show. We’re just waiting for the low ratings to eventually kill the show.
Show has been fire the last two seasons but nobody watches. If it dies, it dies but it was a good run.

They gotta settle for ones not in the movies. Best example was ghost rider. Was cool to see the character and worked well on the show.

Man the whole season 4 was flames. Didn’t really feel the first half of this season in space ..

That Agents of Hydra stretch was some of marvels best TV ..i put that above all of the Netflix shows besides Daredevil and The Punisher

Yea I wanted that in the beginning or atleast some more mention of the latest movie event.

So if they snap disappear main characters then they are gone until next June basically. Bring them back earlier will cut A4 off at the knees on how they undo it.
If they kill main characters via snap thwybdont be brought back until after A4 :lol:
I think they should ease off the movie connection since the last 2 eps took place during the beginning of Infijity War when Maw comes for Strange.

The rest of the eps will have take place before the battle in Wakanda and during.

And the gravity of Infinity War makws me not care how they'll make sense of time loop issue.

Also the snap is probably going to take care of some villains as well :lol:

AoS renewed for the new season but with less episode and which likely will be it's last...

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Has Officially Been Renewed For An Abbreviated Sixth Season

It was a close call, ABC has officially announced that Coulson and co. will return for a sixth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - albeit a considerably shorter than usual one.

The network has handed out an abbreviated 13-episode sixth season renewal for the Marvel TV series, the season 5 finale of which is set to air on May 18.

if they come back, it's probably going to be for Disneys upcoming streaming channel

seems like those Netflix Defenders shows are stuck there and won't be moving to Disneys channel due to hows it was contracted

Daredevil, Punisher, JJ, Luke, IF, and Defenders are staying with Netflix??????

Is that true RFX?????

They were never leaving for the time being.

However, there's nothing stopping Disney from using those Marvel characters in other tv shows or movies.

Netflix will most likely keep renewing the shows for some time.

Things probably won't change until Loeb and others have some grand scheme for Marvel tv or Feige chooses to bring the tv characterw up to the big leagues

Back
Top Bottom