Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Disney doesn't want it to end, it won't end.

Simple as that.

Shortened season and summer time start does seem like they're trying to directly deal with the ramifications of A4.

Plus it’s going to get the same exact ratings airing in the summer time. Hell they might even get a few more eyes with no other competition on TVz

And this gives ABC an open slot during the regular TV season for any new pilots they want to push

Also from a storyline perspective, it might get even better with only 13 episodes.

I hope the CW shows end up folllowing suit.

Yeah it seems like this season has 30 episodes. A shorter season will be better and they could put the money to better use

A ton of debris fell on Fitz. Most of his body should’ve been crushed. Is deek gonna vanish or did Fitz already knock up gemma.

That hurt my heart man. That would've been a beautiful series finale. Intrigued to see where we pick things up from next season.
Definitely a good finale episode to a series.

Really interested where the show goes next. I, too, expected people to vanish lmao

Kinda wish they had a update on season 6 before shooting this last episode ..i kept expecting people to vanish during Coulson’s speech :lol:

My guess is that the snap makes Coulson vanish and he’s fixed whenever they reverse it

Man I probably am 2 seasons behind on the show... But I'll watch the season finale to watch this fight. Just peeped this on Twitter..

Only question is did Daisy evolve to have some superhuman strength? .... Not sure if she should've survived this hit..

Daisy is an inhuman
No I know that, but I don't remember anything about her power set that would've allowed her to take a hit like that unless she evolved new powers since I last watched

So just wondering

*edit

OH so she does have enhanced strength. Cool

Last edited:
Damn this season finale hit me in the feels y’all!

This could of been a great series finale tho

Really curious where they go next season

No I know that, but I don't remember anything about her power set that would've allowed her to take a hit like that unless she evolved new powers since I last watched

So just wondering

*edit

OH so she does have enhanced strength. Cool

Her enhanced strength came into effect after the events you questioned.

But I’d say Talbot’s powers protected bith of them in both of those falls. In the previous eousodes his powers allowed him to create a protective gravity field around him.

Which is why when you watch the full episode youmll hear the discussion the team has where Fitz suggests soneone has to allow thenselves to get absorbed by Takbot in order to give him in the Odium when that was still an option

Her enhanced strength came into effect after the events you questioned.

But I’d say Talbot’s powers protected bith of them in both of those falls. In the previous eousodes his powers allowed him to create a protective gravity field around him.

Which is why when you watch the full episode youmll hear the discussion the team has where Fitz suggests soneone has to allow thenselves to get absorbed by Takbot in order to give him in the Odium when that was still an option
I was all caught up up until the episode where Daisy got into a car with ghostrider and they went off somewhere. That's where I stopped watching. Up until that point I didn't see evidence of enhanced strength. She kicked *** though.

But thanks for explaining Talbot's powers.

I'm watching the finale now (I meant to post this last night) and if it's one thing they did not have to time this finale during any of the events of Infinity War

That hurt my heart man. That would've been a beautiful series finale. Intrigued to see where we pick things up from next season.
If May didn't show up besides him in the end I wad halfexpecting one more Fury cameo where he shows up on the beach with a Haiwaiian shirt and a maitai like "Oh so after I save your life you thought I was gonna let you die like this?"

A ton of debris fell on Fitz. Most of his body should’ve been crushed. Is deek gonna vanish or did Fitz already knock up gemma.
I still don't get why they killed him and why they're acting like it makes any sense to get the Fitz sleeping for like a 100 years.

Why do they think they broke the time loop? That Fitz has to wake up in the future to help save them from Kassius so they can all travel back to their present together. The only way they break part of the timeloop is if they do find and wake that Fitz up.

Last edited:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You guys had been hinting at possibly incorporating the Infinity War ending. Why didn’t we see that in the finale?
JED WHEDON: There’s some of that we can’t answer.
JEFF BELL: Part of what happened was, they changed the release date.
WHEDON: Yeah.
BELL: And we move at a different schedule than they do and so suddenly everything was a week earlier, and so we had to make some adjustments and that’s how we end up with our story.
WHEDON: Right. And the other thing is that there’s certain story points that are so — there would really be no way for us to address it and keep our show intact. Given that there’s another movie coming out, and there’s gonna be constant repercussions of their universe, so what we felt was that the safe play for our story, and for the integrity of our universe, was to operate outside of it.
BELL: To acknowledge it was happening, but that we had our own problems and we’re dealing with that.
WHEDON: Right, and also the timeline is a little bit fudged in that we assume that the last couple of episodes of our show take place during Infinity War. We’re running in a lot of real-time at the end of the season.
MAURISSA TANCHAROEN: The last four [episodes] all in real-time.
WHEDON: Yeah, so we sort of thought of it as these events are still ongoing as our season ends.

What would that mean if the show is renewed? Is the team somehow magically exempt from Thanos’ snap?
WHEDON: Yeah, well what we like is painting ourselves into a corner, so that the problem we face is not that our show went off the air, it’s that it’s back on the air. “Oh no, now what?” Yeah, so we’ll have to figure out how that plays, and it’ll depend on what the season looks like and our air dates and all that. So, yeah, that’s a bridge we’ll have to cross.
BELL: We call it a classy problem.

Interesting. Curious what'll happen in the next season and how they'll incorporate the events of IW and A4.

Looks like I missed a lot of this show since I had no idea that there was another Fitz frozen in space.

I thought they were making that story up to Coulson so that he could die in peace lol

Interesting. Curious what'll happen in the next season and how they'll incorporate the events of IW and A4.

Looks like I missed a lot of this show since I had no idea that there was another Fitz frozen in space.

I thought they were making that story up to Coulson so that he could die in peace lol

Back
Top Bottom