Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

yoyo should’ve shot her armless self in the head to put her out of her misery and so they couldn’t resurrect her again.

The bald guy was a robot? When the hell did they let the audience know that? Who built him and why was he on earth thousands of years? Also he kidnapped them and sent them to the future why? If he wanted to help he could’ve told them how to save the planet at the present time.

They literally answered everyone of those questions in the episode they send Fitz into the future.

rpFOLHA.jpg

Yeah, that was weird plus they didn’t have a chance to even grab her arms in hopes of re-attaching them. So now we know how her hands / arms got cut off in the future timeline.

All so sexy. Who is the Asian lady in the middle? The co-creator/showrunner/writer?

Yeah that's Maurissa Tancharoen. Co-Showrunner with Jed Whedon, her husband and brother to Joss Whedon. Her brother is Kevin Tancharoen, the creator and director of the webseries Mortal Kombat: Legacy. He directed most of the dope fight scenes in the show like the May vs May scene

The arms getting cut off scene came all the way out of left field but at least it connects to the future timeline.

But there is another plot hole with Fitz. In the original timeline, he "slept" to the future but the others were "sent there through the monolith". By him coming back through the monolith to the present, shouldn't there technically be another Fitz

The arms getting cut off scene came all the way out of left field but at least it connects to the future timeline.

But there is another plot hole with Fitz. In the original timeline, he "slept" to the future but the others were "sent there through the monolith". By him coming back through the monolith to the present, shouldn't there technically be another Fitz
Yes, there is. Another Fitz sleeping through all of this.

Keep in mind, in flashbacks to that past timeline they haven't lived yet, Fitz was there with them so its the one that came back from the future with them.

Last edited:
Writers dragged their feet on that. I figured Deke was their grandson back 1 when he was talking about his father building the machine and then Fitz noticing it was his design.

Anyway, great ep 100 for AoS. They highlighted the **** out of Deathlok :lol: Never fully explain why he left the team (show). Just saying he runs solo. Son showed up with wild upgrades. Flipping around mad acrobatic like Iron Fist :lol:

Interesting that his time as ghost rider was undoing what brought him back to life. I doubt his character will die again, probably make him go to tahiti again somehow or put his consciousness in a lmd.

Episode 100 was dope.

Deke is definitely there for comedic relief but it's necessary lol that talk between Coulson and "Fake" Mike was deep

Now I need to know who was the random dude in the 101 previews

She’s from the disney channel. I was hoping she’s at least 17 when I was checking out her body.

I was able to follow it but writers tried hard to confuse viewers. Just from the format to the subject. Jumping around time and explaining why the general is Hydra :lol:

The team also needs to take a hard stamce on if the timeline can be changed or if they can risk their lives cuz the timeline can't be changed.

YoYo definitely gives the mean handie now! :evil:
:rofl: :sick:

They haven’t really had the time to just all sit down together and debrief. Something always keeps coming up, the light in the sky, Coulson’s dying reveal, YoYo losing her arms, Darth Fitz, etc.

Because YoYo should’ve already told them that her future self said Coulson needs to die to break the loop

They haven’t really had the time to just all sit down together and debrief. Something always keeps coming up, the light in the sky, Coulson’s dying reveal, YoYo losing her arms, Darth Fitz, etc.

Because YoYo should’ve already told them that her future self said Coulson needs to die to break the loop
BRUH I WOULD HAVE SAID THAT BEFORE WE LEFT THE FUTURE!!! "Mack that was me from the future and she said Coulson has to die. We need to talk about that ASAP."

Back
Top Bottom