Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

hale was looking good when she was young.

Now these fools gonna act like they’re invincible. Gonna be funny.

Also, they’re forming a partnership with aliens and that device transports them to that alien room but hale thinks it’s ridiculous phil told her they time traveled. Ok.

Was that a thanos ship they showed? If not them it’s weird they have an alien threat that will destroy the world then thanos and hjs goons a few weeks later.

hale was looking good when she was young.

Now these fools gonna act like they’re invincible. Gonna be funny.

Also, they’re forming a partnership with aliens and that device transports them to that alien room but hale thinks it’s ridiculous phil told her they time traveled. Ok.

Was that a thanos ship they showed? If not them it’s weird they have an alien threat that will destroy the world then thanos and hjs goons a few weeks later.
Its why Fear Dimension Mike was saying this is all a dream lowkey felt true. I mean all this Earth ending stuff, no Avengers. For show purposes I ignore it until FD-Mike said that. I would have been pissed if that was the case tho because its a cop out but how does the MCU and MCU-TV reconcile?

They don't. Just gotta accept that.

Young Hale was lowkey bad lol

Interesting to see if Daisy actually goes into the infusion chamber. They rumor in the future was that she was the destroyer of worlds but nothing confirmed it

Yeah but last night’s episode made it sound like whoever goes in the chamber will get the “destroyer of worlds” nickname anyway.

Yoyo gonna look weird with those metal arms. Looking like jax from mortal kombat.

Finally got caught up, took me over half a year :lol:

Whats up with the writers on this show having a hard on for screwing over my guy Fitz?

Fitz-Simmons is going to be the crutch they beat over the head every time they want to add some spice to the story :smh:

Finally got caught up, took me over half a year :lol:

Whats up with the writers on this show having a hard on for screwing over my guy Fitz?

Fitz-Simmons is going to be the crutch they beat over the head every time they want to add some spice to the story :smh:

The Universe loves picking on people.

That episode with the "Doctor" *claps* It needed to be done tho

Still cant deny the writers have a hard on for putting my mans Fitz in terrible situations

Every W Fitz-Simmons gets is followed up with like 3 L's--I hadnt finished watching the last episode tho, so knowing time traveling dude is Fitz-Simmons grandchild makes it slightly ok.

They get the final W at least

I believe it. Since only Jemma knows they'll probably do it right after Fitz learns about it, kill him right in front of both of em just as they accept him as a grandson.

They both know.

They're gonna bond and accept him then he's gonna get killed. May even sacrifice himself to keep them alive in order for him to be born.

I think you guys are spot on. If Jed Whedon is anything like his brother then he's going to dangle happiness right in front of them and then snatch it away.

It’ll be aight though since they know he still gets born. Unless fitz’ theory is wrong and this traumatizes them and they go through other tragedies and don’t have a daughter (deek’s mom). I still remember in flash when that douchebag larry messed up the timeline and diggle’s baby changed from a girl to a boy. he eliminated a baby from existence :smh: .

I’m still mad that Hale thought time travel was absurd after just using a device to teleport herself to talk to the Confederency.

Headass Hale

You gotta watch last friday's episode

I swear last I remember is Fitz being isolated after he sedated and tore that Kree power neutralizer thing from Skye's neck.

Unless I missed one Deek told Jemma about it at the very end of the ep, I probably missed one tho.

It’ll be aight though since they know he still gets born. Unless fitz’ theory is wrong and this traumatizes them and they go through other tragedies and don’t have a daughter (deek’s mom). I still remember in flash when that douchebag larry messed up the timeline and diggle’s baby changed from a girl to a boy. he eliminated a baby from existence :smh: .

Wouldn't the baby girl not have been erased tho, just now existing in an alternate reality separate from the shows continuity in which he has the boy?

I’m still mad that Hale thought time travel was absurd after just using a device to teleport herself to talk to the Confederency.

Headass Hale
She's really reacting to the fact that another man in her life is telling her, her hard work isn't going to work. It was a theme of her flashbacks. Whitehall, Talbot, etc.

I swear last I remember is Fitz being isolated after he sedated and tore that Kree power neutralizer thing from Skye's neck.

Unless I missed one Deek told Jemma about it at the very end of the ep, I probably missed one tho.
Most recent episode had Jemma telling Fitz about Deke.

Wouldn't the baby girl not have been erased tho, just now existing in an alternate reality separate from the shows continuity in which he has the boy?

I really thought y'all were trying to make me believe I was in the Twilight Zone or something

The site I stream TV shows from for some reason just up and... broke I guess. Hasn't been updated since last Monday and I just realized it today :lol:

Just got done watching 5x15.

They should announce whether it'll be renewed or not in may. I hope it does because I haven't caught up yet :lol:

Season 1 and Season 2 were so slow for me it took me months to get through them, watching one episode here & there when other shows were on break.

They were trash, imo. Seasons 3 & 4 were 9/10 and what got me hooked

Season 5 is... ehh.

Composition man coulda just changed to the metal of the dumbbells or the wood of the broomstick he was holding off rip and faded ole girl in the quickness

Dumb fight

Back
Top Bottom